25

Yoongi's pov

I woke up to the sound of someone moaning. I groaned and moved around in my bed, stretching. I was half asleep and didn't register anything about the noise other than it was disrupting me from going back to sleep.

When I realized what the noise was, my eyes widened, and I turned to find Hoseok jerking off in his bed.

I threw a pillow at him. "Seriously!"

He just kept on going and with loud moan he finished.

"Fuck, I'm good," he said as he turned to look at me with a smile.

"Why must you do this?" I asked with annoyance.

"What are you so embarrassed about Yoongi? We've legit fucked before."

I scowled at him. "I'm not embarrassed. I'm annoyed. Your horniness is not letting me sleep."

He smirked. "Well if you would have given me that blowjob earlier this wouldn't have happened."

"I was sleepy!" I said.

He cleaned himself up and put his clothes back on. "Well whatever, you've slept enough either way. Your class starts soon. You should shower."

I groaned. "My alarm wasn't even going to ring for another 30 minutes!"

Hoseok stood up and grabbed some clothes. "I'll shower first you whiny baby. I'm waking you up when I'm out though, no matter what your alarm says."

I glared at him and then buried my face in the pillow.

A few hours later I was getting out of class and heading to the cafeteria to eat with Hoseok. He was sitting down with some guy with purple hair. He looked pretty hot. When he saw me, he smiled, and his dimples showed.

Damn.

"Yoongi, this is Namjoon." I smile at him as I sit down. I'm not usually into meeting new people, but this guy is hot.

"Namjoon, this is Yoongi. He's cute right?"

Namjoon nodded and looked at me. "Yea he looks like he's submissive. I like that."

My eyes widened. Fuck he's direct.

I didn't say anything and just stared at my phone.

"He's usually a whiny little bitch, but the moment you start fucking him, he lets you do whatever you want to him."

I look up and glare at Hoseok. What the fuck?

"So, you two have had sex before? You wouldn't happen to be up for a threesome, would you?"

"No!" I said at the same time Hoseok said, "Fuck yea!"

I glared at him.

Namjoon laughed and turned his attention back to me. "So, you only down for me and you Yoongs?"

I scrunch my eyebrows at him. "I just met you. What are you talking about?"

He laughs again. "So, you're more of like a let's go on a date type of guy?"

Hoseok nodded. "Yea, you kinda are right Yoongs? I mean you waited forever to let Taehyung fuck you."

I glared at him again. I swear, even for me, that was a lot of glaring for one day.

"Wait Kim Taehyung? The pretty one with that little box smile?"

Hoseok nodded. "Yea the one who's got his head up his best friend's ass. You know him?"