9

I woke up with Jimin in my arms again. I scowled at his sleeping figure. I was stuck going on a stupid double date because of this bitch.

When he snuggled closer to me and did his cute little, barely waking up noises, I quickly forgot my anger and smiled at him as his eyes opened and looked back at me sleepily.

"What time is it?" he asked groggily.

I checked my phone. "It's almost 1."

His eyes widened, and he quickly detangled himself from me and sat up. "What?! 1? 1pm?"

I nodded.

"Tae, why didn't you wake me up earlier?" he rubbed his eyes and groaned.

"I just woke up a bit before you."

He pouted. "I forgot to set my alarm."

"Did you have plans? Or..."

He sighed. "I was going to go dye my hair today. I wanted to surprise Jungkook with it today."

"You didn't tell me you wanted to dye your hair," I said, surprised he didn't tell me. He told me everything.

"Yeah, I know I didn't decide until yesterday when you were sleeping. I thought I had set my alarm, but I guess I just fell asleep."

"Wait you decided to dye your hair just last night? That's so unlike you. Where's the Jimin that thinks about things months in advance."

He frowned at me. "What do you mean Tae? I can be spontaneous."

I actually laughed at that. "Jimin, that's bullshit."

He whined, and I swear he looked like he was about to break out into sobs. "I know it is. I really don't feel ready to dye my hair. I was going to drag you to go with me so I wouldn't chicken out. I just wanted to try do something out of the blue."

I raised my eyebrow. "Why?"

He looked down, not meeting my eyes. "I rather not say."

I rolled my eyes. "Really Jimin, we're holding shit back now? Just tell me, whatever it is I promise not to judge you."

He finally looked at me. "Fine, but I'm holding you to that promise."

"Of course," I said, sticking out my pinkie, which he linked with his own with a small giggle.

Jimin takes a deep breath and starts talking. "Jungkook complained that I was too uptight. He said I never wanted to do anything spontaneous. And I tried defending myself by saying that he never tells me beforehand where we go on Fridays, but he said that the only reason I go is because I already expect that he's going to do that. He pretty much called me boring. And then we got in a fight and I told him I'd try to be more spontaneous for him. But that's really hard for me Tae. You know how much I like my lists and my calendars and my plans. But I don't want to disappoint Jungkook." Tears slowly fell down his cheeks.

I hated seeing him like this. I wanted to strangle Jungkook. That stupid fucker promised me he wouldn't hurt Jimin.

"Jimin, you don't have to do what Jungkook wants- "I stopped talking as Jimin gave me a look.

"Tae you promised you wouldn't judge me."

"I'm not judging you, I'm just concerned that he's- "

"Tae!" Jimin said. "Please, don't. Okay?" He looked at me with a pained expression.

I sighed. "Fine." I pulled Jimin closer to me. He clung to me and cried into my chest.

"We can still go, okay? We can go dye your hair. We can make pro and con lists to pick the color and we can set it in your calendar right now. We'll just pretend it's been there for months, okay?"

Jimin looked at me with a smile. "Tae, you're the best. I love you."

"I love you too Jiminie." I wiped his tears and wrapped my arms around him. We hugged for a moment and then Jimin got up and quickly wrote dye my hair in his calendar.

He smiled. "There. Now help me with my list."

I got a sheet of paper and got a pen. "What colors should we put down?"

"Um, I don't know. You pick a few and I'll pick some too. You pick first."

I thought for a second. "Pink," I said writing down the color.

He smiled at that. "Purple," he said. I wrote it down.

"Silver," I said.

"Red," he said.

I wrote both down.

"Any more suggestions?" He shook his head.

With Jimin's extensive planning it took us an hour to decide on a color.

"I'm going to miss blonde Jimin," I said playing with his hair.

"Me too," he said. "You should dye yours too Tae! It'll be fun, and I probably won't change my mind if you're doing it too."

"Okay," I agreed.

He smiled at my quick agreement.

"Okay then, let's go." Jimin got his keys and we left the dorm, with his list in my hands, knowing that he would most definitely doubt the decision on the drive there.