11

"Hi, I'm Jimin, Tae's roommate," Jimin had a wide smile on his face as he greeted Yoongi.

Yoongi turned to look at me and smirked. "So, you're the one he jer-"

I quickly cut him off by a loud laugh. Jimin stared at me weirdly. "Are you okay Tae?"

"No," I said, glaring at Yoongi. "We should go already."

"Yea, let's go already, we've waited long enough," Jungkook said, giving Yoongi an angry look.

Wait what?

We made our way to Jungkook's truck. I smiled apologetically at Yoongi, who looked annoyed at Jungkook.

"You see this is why I don't like interacting with people," Yoongi said only loud enough for me to hear.

Ahead of us, Jimin was clutching to Jungkook's arm, chatting and giggling away. Jungkook kept on throwing glances at us, clearly annoyed.

Yoongi was annoyed too. He put one arm around me while he glared at Jungkook.

What the fuck is going on? I thought to myself.

We got on the truck and thankfully Jungkook's music was loud enough that it made things feel less tense.

I looked up at Yoongi, whose glare softened into a smile as he looked at me. I smiled back and snuggled close to him.

"So where are we going?" Jimin asked.

"Well, I'm kinda hungry," I said.

"Me too," Yoongi said.

"Didn't you like just wake up?" Jungkook asked in a bitchy voice.

Yoongi looked ready to snap.

Before he could say anything, Jimin spoke. "I'm hungry too, Jungkookie. Let's go eat something first." He put his hand on Jungkook's leg and smiled sweetly at him.

Jungkook's shoulder's relaxed as he calmed down. "Okay baby. Where do you guys want to eat?"

Thirty minutes later after we all agreed on pizza, Yoongi and I were sitting down next to each other while Jimin and Jungkook ordered.

"Jungkook is an annoying bitch," Yoongi said suddenly.

I sighed. "He's usually not like this."

"Yea he seems to have a problem with me." He glares at Jungkook as he orders. "Tell me something Taehyung, does he have a thing for you?"

I raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"He seems to be more concerned with glaring at us than looking at his pretty boyfriend."

I didn't say anything. I knew how Jungkook got when he was jealous. But I didn't want to admit it to either Yoongi or myself.

This wasn't supposed to happen. I was supposed to be upset because Jimin and Jungkook were together, but I was going to ignore it and focus on Yoongi. Jungkook wasn't supposed to act like this.

I looked up to find Yoongi staring at me. "Is there something I should know?"

I didn't want to tell him, but I knew if I didn't it would be plain out lying to him. With a sigh, I said, "Jungkook and I used to date, but then he fell in love with Jimin he broke up with me to be with him."

Yoongi scoffed. "Are you serious?" I was afraid that he was going to be mad at me. Instead he said, "He left you for best friend? They're both assholes! What are you still doing being friends with them?"