34

Jin's POV

After Tae had left my house, I texted Jungkook to come over. He got there quickly and as soon as I opened the door he glued his lips to mine and pressed me against the wall.

We kissed as we made our way to my bed. He pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me. His hands quickly unbuttoned my shirt and trailed kisses all over my chest until he got to my jeans. He quickly took them off along with my boxers and wrapped his mouth around my dick.

I moaned in pleasure from his skillful mouth. He took all of me in and swirled his tongue as his hands squeezed my thighs.

"Fuck, Jungkook, ah," I moaned out.

I put my hands on his hair and pulled on it. He groaned around me.

He stopped and moved his mouth over to my hole where he used his tongue to make me practically scream in pleasure. I hadn't had sex in a week and I fucking missed this.

Then he used his fingers to open me up before he put his dick inside me.

He started off at a slow pace, but speeded up as soon as I said, "faster Kookie!"

He hit my prostate just right and it didn't take long for us to orgasm.

Afterwards we laid down next to each other panting.

"Fuck, Jungkook," I said turning to look at him.

I felt a feeling of guilt flash through me.

I had promised myself to not get involved with Jungkook. But the more he tried to get me to see the appeal of him, the harder it was to resist.

A bit over a week ago I had just given in and had sex with him. But I made it clear that I was still dating Namjoon. Not that I was cheating since our relationship allowed this type of thing, but I also wasn't free to date Jungkook and be with him the way he wanted to. He was okay with it. Told me he'd change my mind about that too.

After Tae had been here for a week I was too busy balancing being a good friend and a good student to have much time to see Jungkook. To say I missed him was an understatement.

But now that my body was satisfied, my mind once again felt bad about this. Jungkook was supposed to be like a child to me. Someone I was protecting. Not someone I was sleeping with.

But seeing him all sweaty and sexy and beautiful next to me quickly made those thoughts disappear.

Instead I cuddled with him and then we showered together. Under the hot water we had sex again.

Then I made him dinner and he sat on the kitchen table, occasionally watching me cook while he did his homework.

He was just doing the latter because I had forced him to. Even though we were sleeping together, there was still that part of me that felt the need to push him to do his work and be responsible the way a nagging parent would.

We ate together and then I worked on my own homework along with him.

He complained the whole time until I gave in and decided to take a break and watch a movie with him.

We were halfway through the movie when we started making out.

He was sitting on my lap and had his arms wrapped around my neck when someone stormed in through the front door.

I quickly pulled away from Jungkook to look at a shocked Jimin.

"What the actual fuck?" he said as he stared at us.