43

My eyes were already watery, and they hadn't even called Jin's name yet.

I was sitting next to Jimin and Namjoon. Jungkook was sitting next to Jimin and Hoseok next to Namjoon. We were all carrying balloons and flowers and bears with little graduation caps on.

"I'm so fucking proud of him," Namjoon said next to me. His voice cracked, and he started to cry.

I was shocked to see him like that. I had never seen him cry before.

"You okay Joon?"

He nodded as he wiped his tears. "I just really love him you know?"

I patted his back and leaned against him.

"Yea, I know."

Hoseok smiled at us. "My little meow meow is finally gonna go out into the world. So cute."

I raised my eyebrow. "Little meow meow?"

"It's what I call Yoongs when he dresses up like a kitten when we fuck."

I almost choke on my own spit.

"Jin's almost next," Jimin said excitedly.

We all watched as they called out names and when they said his and he made his way to get his diploma, we all screamed embarrassingly loud.

"I fucking love you Kim Seokjin!" Namjoon yelled. Jin turned in our direction and blew him a kiss.

Soon they were calling out Yoongi's name and we screamed again.

Hoseok couldn't resist calling out, "Min Yoongi's got a great ass!"

Yoongi scowled at him.

At the end we met up with them.

Jimin and I joined in on Jin and Namjoon's hug.

"Jinnie! You looked so gorgeous up there," I said.

"You fucking glowed! Everyone else looked so basic next to you," Jungkook said.

He just nodded.

"My little kitten! I'm so fucking proud of you!" Hoseok yelled as he crushed Yoongi with a hug.

"Hobi what the fuck?! Why did you have to bring up my ass?" Yoongi glared at Hoseok.

Hoseok smiled. "Baby don't worry. Everyone was probably like, we been knew."

Yoongi rolled his eyes while Hoseok continued to hug him.

"Where are we going to eat?" Jin asked. "I haven't eaten in a while and I'm starving."

"Me too," Yoongi said. "They had us waiting forever and I was too nervous to eat earlier."

"Awww! You were nervous baby? That's so cute!" Hoseok pinched his cheeks. Yoongi surprisingly let him.

"Wait who's paying though? I paid last time."

"I paid for Jin's party," Jimin quickly said. "I helped pay for that too," Hoseok said.

"I have no money," I said.

"It's my graduation. I'm not paying," Yoongi said to which Jin quickly added, "same."

Jungkook and Namjoon stared at each other.

"You're older than me," Jungkook said before Namjoon could even say anything.

"Plus, your parents got money," Jin added.

Namjoon groaned. "Fine!"

We ended up at a fancy restaurant where we all talked and laughed and celebrated.