You Really Are Lower Than Low

To the side, Kang Yi was a little shocked. She had heard that the Feng family's second young miss was fierce, but she never thought that she would be able to force Feng Jin Yuan back like this.

"Father, listen. If someone wants to kill A-Heng, A-Heng is fine with not relying on the family to take action. I can get revenge for myself. But if someone dares to harm Zi Rui, even if it's the king of heaven, the Feng family must take action and tear off their head for me. This is the most basic principle of being a father. Allowing villains to harm your family then ignoring it out of common interests, that is something that even wolves, swine and dogs can't do. Father, think it over carefully."

Feng Jin Yuan was both furious and afraid. Feng Yu Heng was blatantly saying that he was lower than low, but how could he distinguish it? If he were to change, then he would have to completely eradicate the Chen family. If he did not change, then he would be admitting that he did not even care in the slightest about his own son. He truly would be lower than low.

In an instant, Feng Jin Yuan's forehead became covered in cold sweat.

But at this time, something tightened around his wrist. It was a woman's hand that had a bit of warmth and kindness, and it was also resolute.

He turned his head and saw that it was Kang Yi.

"Protecting one's children is human nature. As a parent, when a child runs into danger, they should rush into the fire without regard for their own safety. They also must save their children from that danger. Moreover, something as trivial as relatives, Lord Feng-" She slightly shook her head and said: "Do not fear."

The words "Do not fear" were like a promise to Feng Jin Yuan, as his heart was suddenly filled with a bit of hope.

The Chen family was a family that he found very difficult to completely stamp out. At this time, compared to a promise from Kang Yi, it was already insignificant.

He nodded then said: "You are correct." He then turned to Feng Yu Heng and straightened his body, saying with confidence- "As a parent, protecting my children is natural. Regardless of whether it's your or Zi Rui, if someone dares to harm you, they are my, Feng Jin Yuan's, enemy."

Feng Yu Heng looked at the father that had become excited by Kang Yi and suddenly realized that Kang Yi would be even harder to deal with than expected. A woman that was able to help her younger brother ascend the throne, who knew how much trouble she would bring to the Feng family.

"Good." She stared at Feng Jin Yuan fiercely and said: "I hope that father will remember what you said today. If the children of the Feng family are harmed again, I hope that father will be able to do as you said and will seek justice for us."

"Naturally." Feng Jin Yuan was no longer afraid, but he did not want to look at Chen Yu, as he asked Xu Jing Yuan: "Lord Xu, this prime minister definitely will not tolerate the person that harmed the children of the Feng family! Regardless of whether they are relatives, would Lord Xu conduct business as usual! Punish them without leniency!"

Xu Jing Yuan nodded, "Sure enough, Prime minister Feng truly hates evil. Being able to be the daughter of the Feng family is really fortunate!" These words a slap to the face, and Feng Jin Yuan felt a little guilty; however, he heard Xu Jing Yuan add: "Since this case involves the court's standard first rank official and county princess Ji An, this lowly official does not dare neglect it. Once the case was solved, the report was sent directly into the palace to the Emperor. Just last night, the Emperor has already ordered for the Chen family's properties to be seized. Everyone within nine generations of relation to the Chen family has become wanted criminals."

"What did you say?" Chen Yu was finally unable to hold it in. Taking a step forward, she firmly grabbed Xu Jing Yuan's arm: "Say it again. What is the Emperor going to do with the Chen family?"