Father, Serves You Right if You Die From Anger

"As a young child, don't listen to things indiscriminately." She held Xuan Fei Yu's hand a little tighter. Although she scolded him, she knew that this child was worried about her.

"Third uncle is very scary." Xuan Fei Yu lowered his head and quietly said: "Fei Yu doesn't like him."

"Un." She spoke truthfully, "I don't like him either. That's why we won't talk to him."

But things never went as planned. Just after she said that they would not speak with Xuan Tian Ye, she raised her head and saw him standing in Fei Cui Hall's entrance. Like a respected door god, he stood there and looked even more alert than the people keeping watch.

Feng Yu Heng looked over, and not surprisingly, that person also looked towards her.

She pulled the two children forward, and Xuan Tian Ye came over with his usual angry expression. Even Feng Yu Heng could not help but frown.

Seeing Xuan Tian Ye, Fei Yu was startled at first then reflexively went to stand in front of Feng Yu Heng and extended an arm to protect her. At the same time, he raised his clear and childish voice to shout: "Even though you are my third uncle, you are not allowed to harm deity big sister!"

Xuan Tian Ye looked at this adorable child, but there was not a trace of fondness in his eyes. In fact, there was not even a tiny hint of kind feelings.

Feng Yu Heng saw this and immediately reached out to pull the child back. "Fei Yu, stop messing around. Your third uncle is teasing you."

Although she said this, even Zi Rui, who was at her side, could tell that Xuan Tian Ye's expression was not kind. He could not help but take a step forward and stand in front of Feng Yu Heng.

She almost laughed. Since when did her safety require protection from two young children? In front of this large hall, people came and went, making it so Xuan Tian Ye would not dare to do anything. Moreover, even if he took action, what was there for her to be afraid of?

Feng Yu Heng once again grabbed the two children's hands and began to walk inside Fei Cui Hall, but when they passed by Xuan Tian Ye, she deliberately slowed their pace, and she heard him say: "Is this the outcome you desired?"

A question appeared in her mind. In regards to this result, Xuan Tian Ming had said that their matter was successful, but she did not know what aspect was successful. But now that she saw Xuan Tian Ye's appearance, she figured that it had been a very large blow to him.

"County princess Ji An, congratulations." His voice was gloomy and filled with anger. Feng Yu Heng only felt animosity, but she could only face him.

She gently curled the corners of her lips up into a beautiful smile, "Your Highness, thank you for letting me win!" After saying it, she increased her pace and quickly entered Fei Cui Hall.

But she did not think that she would see an interesting scene the moment she entered Fei Cui Hall.

Because the banquet had not begun officially, the Emperor and Empress had not yet arrived. There were only a few princes that had arrived. Regardless of whether it was officials or women, they were all relaxed. Everyone was looking for their acquaintances to chat together.

The most interesting part was that the eldest prince, Xuan Tian Qi, was exceptionally popular. At his side, there were always officials at his side talking to him. Feng Yu Heng noticed that some people went over to Xuan Tian Qi and did not leave. They would occasionally whisper into each other's ears, and the conversation appeared to be joyous.

She turned around and looked at Xuan Tian Ye, who had come in behind her. He turned his gaze over towards Xuan Tian Qi, and his anger became even more pronounced. His fists were clenched so tight that his bones seemed to be on the verge of breaking.