Married Couple Deeply in Love

This entire time, the Hou Yi was was treated like something of a mythical existence.

Before it was given to Feng Yu Heng, people had only heard that Da Shun had this bow. At the time the founder of the country personally stepped onto the battlefield, he used it to shoot a single arrow, and that helped establish Da Shun country.

But the Hou Yi bow was sealed up after that, and it never made an appearance ever again.

The people of the later generations heard of it, but they never saw it. Gradually, they began to feel as though it was just a beautiful legend. Whether or not the Hou Yi bow actually existed was not certain.

Only after the current Emperor giving it to the Feng family's second young miss, Feng Yu Heng, did the people finally know that the Hou Yi bow was truly real.

Now, Feng Yu Heng held the Hou Yi bow and stood before the group of soldiers. Those soldiers who had engraved military regulations into their hearts knew that whoever possessed the Hou Yi bow, regardless of male or female, could enter and leave any military camp in Da Shun, and they could assist the general in giving out orders to the three armies in order to help preserve the peace!

The soldiers felt goosebumps break out all over their body.

County princess Ji An!

Official Princess Yu!

The daughter of the first wife of the prime minister's office!

The one in possession of the phoenix hairpin!

The one in possession of the Hou Yi bow!

The soldiers did not know how they should treat the young girl standing before them. Moreover, she was also the benefactor who had saved their lives.

Qian Li led the way and bowed in a salute towards the Hou Yi bow. Before he could get up, he heard Feng Yu Heng bring out that weird thing that could amplify her voice, as she loudly said: "I will definitely teach you how to perform the triple arrow shot at a later time. Today, for the archery test, this county princess will allow you to see what a true tracking arrow is like!"

The soldiers who were already filled with expectation immediately had their excitement boil over upon hearing this.

The tracking arrow had caused them to eat countless losses, yet county princess Ji An actually knew how to do it?

Xuan Tian Ming's gaze revealed a profound look, as he recalled the night he had been attacked in the mountains of the Northwest, as the arrows shot straight towards him. It was as though the arrows had grown eyes, as they chased him no matter which way he turned. He could not evade it, nor could he escape it. The two legs that had just been mended were pierced, leaving two holes.

Bai Ze and he shared that tribulation, and he too clenched both fists. A sudden feeling of expectation filled his heart. If Feng Yu Heng truly knew about to perform that sort of odd archery, did that not mean his Highness could carry out his revenge?

"Is anyone willing to be the target?" Suddenly, Feng Yu Heng said such a thing.

The soldiers were stunned but immediately understood. A tracking arrow needed a target in front of it for the demonstration, and this target could not be an animal, as an animal's mind was too simple. It could only run away and could not have the thoughts of dodging that a human could.

These soldiers were all hot-blooded men. When they found out that the Northwest army was about to see a demonstration of a tracking arrow, none of them even thought of their own lives. Hearing Feng Yu Heng request a target, they all scrambled to raise their hands.