Big Sis Does Not Lack National Treasures

"Nonsense!" Feng Jin Yuan angrily tore the letter in his hands to shreds. Xuan Tian Ye was truly too infuriating!

"Master." The hidden guard naturally understood what Feng Jin Yuan meant; however, he had to remind him, "Master, think before taking action. We absolutely must not be disrupted by second young miss."

Feng Jin Yuan took a deep breath. It was as though there were two small voices in his head that were fighting, one favoring Xuan Tian Ye and the other favoring Feng Yu Heng. One was his own daughter, and the other was the prince that he had chosen to support after many years of neutrality. Feng Jin Yuan was unable to decide and began to stomp around his study once more.

But the hidden guard reminded him at this time: "Based on the current situation, there is no hope for his Highness the ninth prince to become the crown prince, so the one that second young miss is helping should be his Highness the eldest prince. But if that relation disappears, who can guarantee what will happen to his Highness the eldest prince after he is appointed.

"You are advising this prime minister to continue standing on his Highness the third prince's side?"

The hidden guard quickly kneeled: "This servant is a hidden guard and is only responsible for protecting master's life, but since master wanted this servant to carry letters to and from his Highness the third prince's side, this servant said a little too much."

Feng Jin Yuan nodded, "Get up. This prime minister had no intention of blaming you." He said this then picked up the pieces of the letter that he had ripped, "This matter requires further consideration."

That night, Feng Yu Heng slept better than ever before. It was as she had said to Huang Quan, now that there were so many hidden guards and imperial guards, not even a bird could fly in, let alone a living person.

But Huang Quan was not so optimistic. After taking care of Feng Yu Heng falling asleep, she slept for a while on the sofa in the outer room. There was nothing Feng Yu Heng could do about her, thus she accepted it.

In truth, she had thought about it. As soon as the information about the steel-making process was leaked, she would definitely become a target for the entire world. Not to mention the people from other countries coming to target her, even the people within Da Shun's borders would make attempts at her at all times.

But she did not need to worry at all! The method for producing steel was in her head. If they wanted the method for producing steel, they would need to capture her alive. For her, so long as she was alive, she could enter space at any time and any place. How could she be in any danger.

What she worried about right now was not her own safety from external forces. It was the danger that came from within the Feng manor...

The next day, she woke up extremely early. After washing up, she brought Zi Rui and went to Shu Ya courtyard.

When she arrived, the matriarch had not yet finished eating breakfast. Seeing that Feng Yu Heng had come so early, she thought that something had happened, causing her mind to become panicked. But when Feng Yu Heng said to her that she had just come to pay respects, she immediately felt at ease.

"A-Heng is the most sensible. This is something that grandmother knows." The matriarch smiled and stopped eating. Pulling Feng Yu Heng's hand, she began expressing her thoughts: "This time, not only did you gain face for the Feng family, you even gained face for Da Shun. Who knows how his Majesty will show his gratitude! In truth, you were always the most important granddaughter in grandmother's heart. Hah, but your sisters are all unreasonable. Sometimes, in order to calm them, it is inevitable that you will suffer some grievances. A-Heng, do not take it to heart."