Younger Sister, Who Exactly do You Love?

The fifth prince, Xuan Tian Yan, had always been carefree on the subject of women. From the daughter of a common citizen to, presently, the daughter of a concubine of the prime minister's family, so long as a woman caught his eye, he had to bring her back to his palace.

As for the standards for catching his eye were apparently a single long and thin phoenix eye paired with an arrogant but sullen temperament.

Feng Fen Dai met neither of these criteria, but she fulfilled an even more important external criteria. She had that pair of white crystal earrings.

And those earrings had been put on after Xuan Tian Yan had already drank quite a bit of wine and was already a little drunk. How could that not have an effect on his mind.

Feng Yu Heng lightly sighed, "I originally wanted to use Feng Chen Yu to muddy the waters a little; however, I did not think that she would happen to avoid it and pass this mess off to Fen Dai. I really don't know if I should celebrate or be depressed."

"Young miss should deal with your illness first." Huang Quan placed the cold towel on her head then forced her back down onto her pillow. "Young miss, just stay in bed for today. Don't go anywhere. The Feng manor can do whatever they please with their matters. It is unrelated to us."

But how could Feng Yu Heng calm herself down. Reaching out, she held down the towel for herself and said to Huang Quan: "Go prepare water for me to clean up. I still want to go over and take a look."

The fifth prince had sent someone to discuss marriage with Feng Fen Dai, so Feng Yu Heng obviously could not continue to remain in Tong Sheng pavilion as though she knew nothing of it. After washing, she quickly went with Huang Quan towards the Feng manor.

Because Feng Jin Yuan was not at the manor, the person who came to discuss marriage had to meet with the matriarch. When they arrived, the matriarch had a troubled expression, as she sat on the main seat in Shu Ya courtyard's main hall. Down below, the females of the Feng manor were all present, even Feng Fen Dai had personally come. An shi continued to advise her: "Fourth young miss should return to her room. A girl is not allowed to be present when discussing marriage."

Han shi also advised her: "You should leave."

But Fen Dai stubbornly refuse to listen, her eyes staring at the proposal in the hands of the Li Palace's granny. Her eyes could not hide any of her yearning desire.

Jin Zhen saw Fen Dai's gaze and recalled the matter from the previous night. Thus, she quietly said: "No wonder fourth young miss was muttering about his Highness the fifth prince when she returned drunk last night. Thinking about it, they are already acquainted long ago, right?"

The granny from the Li Palace revealed a smile upon hearing these words and said: "Saying that they've been acquainted for a long time is a bit of an exaggeration, but they did indeed meet at the birthday banquet for the Emperor's young grandson. Fourth young miss Feng is tender and charming, and our Highness the fifth prince took to her immediately." She said this while glancing at Fen Dai. Her eyes were also drawn to the white crystal earrings that she was still wearing.

The granny had taken care of Xuan Tian Yan from a young age, so how could she not understand the reasoning. SHe could not help but sigh internally, thinking of how unlucky the Feng family's fourth young miss was. To wear any earring was fine, but she had to wear this type of white crystal earrings.

But she was one of Xuan Tian Yan's people. Even if she wanted to pity Feng Fen Dai, she still had to speak on behalf of Xuan Tian Yan, thus she smiled to the matriarch and said: "Fourth young miss Feng is the daughter of Prime Minister Feng. Although she is the daughter of a concubine, our Highness the fifth prince said that he thinks very highly of minister Feng, and he favors the fourth young miss Feng even more. Look, this old servant has even brought the proposal. This is not something that would be given when taking in a concubine."