Take Her Away and Kill Her!

This caused Feng Jin Yuan's soul to be sent flying by this fright, as he quickly looked back. There, he saw eldest princess Kang Yi sitting on the ground with a painful expression. Ru Jia was to the side, consistently shouting: "Mother! Mother, what happened to you? How did you end up falling? Did you hurt yourself? Mother, don't scare Ru Jia! This place is Da Shun. If you have a mishap, how should Ru Jia explain to uncle emperor!"

"Ah!" Feng Jin Yuan stomped his foot, quickly letting go of Feng Yu Heng and running over.

Kang Yi seemed to have been hurt, as she sat on the ground and did not get up for a long time. In the end, Feng Jin Yuan simply picked her up and entered the manor.

When Feng Yu Heng also wanted to go in, she just happened to be beside Ru Jia. A maid at Ru Jia's side suddenly said: "It's her! This servant personally saw Lord Feng already arrive at our carriage and was about to help eldest princess out, but he was called back by her. She insisted that Lord Feng help her out of her carriage first. Eldest princess falling was all caused by her!"

Ru Jia stared at Feng Yu Heng, her face filled with fury.

Feng Yu Heng, however, raised the corner of her lip. Without saying anything, she raised her hand and slapped the maid twice. She then fiercely said: "Take her away and have her killed!"

Following her order, Huang Quan immediately took action. Grabbing the maid's collar, she dragged her towards the county princess' manor. At the same time, she said to an imperial guard: "Have two people come here and take this girl to a place where there are no people then beat her to death."

The imperial guards were guarding the county princess' manor, so Feng Yu Heng was their boss. For them, Feng Yu Heng's orders were orders from heaven. Not to mention beating a servant to death, even if they were told to rush into the Feng manor and eradicate the Feng family, they would not even blink.

Seeing her own maid be dragged away, Ru Jia was dumbfounded. Hearing that servant crying and screaming, she looked at Feng Yu Heng in horror then loudly said: "How can you dare? How can you dare to beat my maid to death?"

Feng yu Heng replied in confusion, saying: "Why would I not dare? The servant from a vassal state dares to point at Da Shun's county princess and begin cursing. Me beating her to death is considered light. Princess Ru Jia, if you intend to protect your servant, this county princess will reason with you. How does having my father help me affect you?"

"But we are guests!" Ru Jia shouted very matter-of-factly.

"Guests should look and behave like guests!" Feng Yu Heng responded in an even more matter-of-factly tone, "I have never heard of a guest shouting at their host before! Huang Quan, take this county princess' seal to invite an imperial physician over. This will be some of this county princess' consideration for the eldest princess." After saying this, she entered the manor. While walking in, she said: "There was a perfectly fine posthouse, but you did not want to live in it. Now that you've gotten hurt from a fall, who can be blamed? That's right, did you receive the thing from the prince of Zong Sui?"

He Zhong, who had been following her, quickly said: "This servant was just about to tell second young miss that someone just came to deliver a jade turtle, saying that it was a new year's gift from the fourth prince of Zong Sui to second young miss."

"Un." She nodded, "Bring it to the front hall of Peony courtyard and place it there. That is meant to bring peace to the home. It must be placed properly."

"Second young miss, do not worry. This servant will go do it now." He Zhong accepted the errand and went to do it.

Feng Jin Yuan carried Kang Yi back to the courtyard that she was living in, which caused the Feng manor to begin discussing it. First, they did not understand how she had become injured after leaving the manor perfectly fine. Second, they did not understand why their master would take such good care of Princess Kang Yi to actually personally carry her back.