Yao shi's Crisis

"The Empress' imperial instructions?" The matriarch was a little confused, "What imperial instructions does her Highness the Empress want to give?"

Granny Zhao anxiously said from the side: "Regardless of what it is, the person who has come to present it is already on their way. Elder madam, you must prepare yourself!"

"Yes, yes." The matriarch stood with the help of granny Zhao. After a month of rest, her back was much better, and she could basically walk again.

Seeing the matriarch get out of her seat, everyone else also stood up. Fen Dai glared at Chen Yu then coldly snorted, saying: "This matter is not over! Don't assume that you can brush over it."

Chen Yu maintained that puzzled expression, "I don't understand what fourth sister is saying."

The matriarch angrily scolded: "Everyone shut up! What sort of time is it? You still have the heart to talk about this?"

Just as these words were spoken, a person reported from the outside: "The Empress' decree has arrived!" At the same time, a female administrator walked in.

The matriarch quickly went forward to salute then say: "This decree came suddenly, and the people of the manor still have not gotten up. This old one will send people for them."

The female official glanced inside the hall, her eyes lingering on Feng Chen Yu for a while then said: "There's no need. If eldest young miss Feng is present, that is enough. This decree is for her."

The matriarch was stunned then immediately retreated. Leading the way, she knelt down and waited for the decree to be announced.

Fen Dai glanced sideways at Chen Yu. As she saw it, Chen Yu was absolutely about to suffer again. This could be considered what everyone in the Feng manor thought because every time that an imperial decree came from the palace for Chen Yu, it was never anything good.

Chen Yu was also nervous. She knew that she had not offended any people with noble backgrounds, nor had she participated in any banquets, so how come the Empress had come again to find fault with her?

The female administrator saw that everyone had already knelt, thus she cleared her throat and loudly said: "Announcing her Highness the Empress' imperial instructions, the Feng family's eldest young miss, Feng Chen Yu, has been excused from the punishment of needing to apply black blush whenever going outdoors. Feng Chen Yu has been excused from the punishment of being forbidden from entering the palace for five years. We hope that eldest young miss Feng will remember this imperial grace and take care of herself."

It was a good thing?

Chen Yu's eyes immediately became wide, as the feelings of joy filled her voice.

The female official was very satisfied with her reactions and said: "Eldest young miss Feng, you still do not give your thanks for this grace?"

Only then did Feng Chen Yu react and quickly bow deeply, saying: "Chen Yu thanks her Highness the Empress for her grace."

The imperial decree was officially handed down.

The people of the Feng manor all stood up. This pleasant surprise had come too quickly, and nobody was able to recover their wits for a while. It was Feng yu Heng who was most calm and asked that official: "How come her Highness the Empress suddenly changed her mind?"

The female official recognized Feng Yu Heng. Seeing her speak, she expressed even more courtesy than when speaking to the matriarch. Bowing deeply to Feng Yu Heng, she politely replied: "Responding to county princess, it was his Highness Prince Jing who went to ask for her Highness the Empress to forgive eldest young miss Feng."