Do Not Regret it in the Future

This person was the military official who had gone with Feng Yu Heng to save Xuan Tian Hua, Wang Zhuo.

Seeing that he finally recognized her, Feng Yu Heng smiled and slightly raised her hand: "Get up."

Standing up, Wang Zhuo looked at Feng Yu Heng and felt that she was different from before. He had heard that county princess Ji An had spent time at the military camp and that she had become the instructor for thirty thousand soldiers.

The ninth prince, Xuan Tian Ming's, Northwest army was already the most powerful army of the four grand armies. The thirty thousand soldiers that he brought back from the Northwest were even more elite. Everyone knew that one had to pass five tests in order to become a leader within the Northwest army, and it was likely that even Xuan Tian Ming was no exception.

Now that Feng Yu Heng had passed that test, what did it mean? It meant that county princess Ji An had outstanding skills. She definitely could not be treated as a normal young miss from a noble family. As a military officer, he admired Feng Yu Heng for having passed the five tests. Thus his gaze was filled with admiration and a trace of reverence.

Wang Zhuo suddenly kneeling startled Fu Sang and Tian Dong, especially when he shouted county princess Ji An. They immediately the young girl who had been giving out hot tea at the entrance of Hundred Herb Hall during the Winter disaster. They looked at the handsome young man before them and felt that they looked more and more alike. They could not help but ask: "You are county princess Ji An?"

Feng Yu Heng smiled, "That's right. I am."

"You really are county princess Ji An?" Fu Sang and Tian Dong had practically begun shouting with joy, as Tian Dong turned back and said to the children: "She is county princess Ji An! She is not a young gentleman! It's the county princess that gave us hot tea for many days during the Winter disaster!"

Hearing this, the children began to cheer. Shui Ling squeezed over to Feng Yu Heng's side and held her hand, saying: "Sister Fu Sang said that county princess is our benefactor. During the Winter disaster, I was sick. Hundred Herb Hall said that we were too far, so they specially prepared some tea that could be prepared back in the courtyard for us to drink. If it were not for your tea, Shui Ling would have frozen to death."

Feng Yu Heng could not remember such trivial details, or perhaps she did not know about it at all. Most of it was handled by Wang Lin, but she never thought that she would run into these children under such favorable circumstances.

"Silly girl." She patted Shui Ling's head then said to Fu Sang and Tian Dong: "This residence has had nobody living in it the entire time. I would usually send people here from time to time to clean up a little, but now that you are living here, that job will be handled by you."

Tian Dong happily said, "County princess, do not worry. We will definitely take good care of the residence."

"Un." She nodded, "Bring the children to get their things first. I will talk a little more with Wang Zhuo."

"Ok!" The two complied then gave thanks before leading the children away.

Wang Zhuo saw that Feng Yu Heng had something to say to him, so he could not help but become a little nervous; however, he was also a little happy. He did not know what Feng Yu Heng had to say, but intuition told him that it definitely would not be anything bad.

The two walked over to a pavilion inside the yard before Feng Yu Heng asked him: "You said that your leader used his power to help the governor with his work, so I will ask you. If it were you, when faced with a friend's request and these children, which would you choose?"