You Actually Dare to Compel my Son!

Good?

What part of it was good!

If Xuan Tian Yan was not a prince, Feng Jin Yuan really wanted to slap him across the face "Your Highness Prince Li, could it be that you do not understand! The more you do this sort of thing, the more his Majesty will become angry! Are you wanting to cause the death of my Feng family?"

"This..." Xuan Tian Yan was stumped.

Feng Jin Yuan continued: "Your Highness Prince Li is a prince, but my Feng family is not a normal citizen's family. If your Highness insists on feeling sorry for this prime minister, then do not blame this prime minister for becoming heartless! Prince Li should think carefully. Are you currently able to force my Feng family's hand!"

Feng Jin Yuan was already being very impolite. First, this Xuan Tian Yan was indeed not able to receive many benefits from the Emperor. A powerless and unfavored prince was someone that the standard first rank prime minister really would not take notice of. Second, what really allowed Feng Jin Yuan to stand proudly was that his second daughter had the knowledge of how to produce steel. That was a treasure that the entirety of Da Shun had to protect. Forget about a prince, even the Emperor would need to treat Feng Yu Heng well. As her father, how could he not enjoy some of the limelight.

But after he said this, he subconsciously glanced towards Feng Yu Heng, who had caught up. Seeing that she did not have any intention of arguing, he calmed down and added: "Your Highness, please return. This prime minister will send someone to return the proposal letter tomorrow. This matter need not be mentioned again."

"Father!" Hearing that the proposal letter was about to be returned, Fen Dai immediately became anxious. During the previous little while, she had flaunted the favor that she received from the fifth prince. She had enjoyed a truly blissful time. She would no longer need to return to a time where her father did not care for her and her grandmother did not love her. The engagement to the fifth prince could not be canceled. "Father, everyone knows that daughter is engaged to his Highness the fifth prince. Even if it is canceled, as a girl that canceled an engagement with a prince, how will daughter be able to marry anyone!"

Feng Jin Yuan felt angry just hearing Fen Dai speak. Earlier, he was in the hall, so it was not good to begin scolding, but now that there were not as many people around, his anger surged forth "Shut your mouth! You little beast, sooner or later, the Feng family will be completely decimated because of you!"

Feng Fen Dai was blindsided. How could it be so severe? What exactly had she done wrong?

Blankly looking Xuan Tian Yan, she asked him in confusion: "I did everything possible to find out the things you liked. I heard that you liked to see that sort of snow dance, so I had to practice it during the cold days. My feet even grew chilblains. But why did the Emperor get so mad, even though I danced so well? Isn't today the celebration of the new year? Wasn't it said that any daughter of an official could perform? What exactly is going on!"

Xuan Tian Yan looked at the weeping beauty that was Fen Dai, as he truly felt distressed. But what could he say? No matter what he said, it would be wrong!

At this time, eldest princess Kang Yi, who had been standing to the side, spoke up and advised Xuan Tian Yan: "Your Highness, do not panic. Heed this one's advice. Return to your palace first. This matter happened suddenly, so it would be best to allow Prime minister Feng to return and think about it for a while." Saying this, she turned to Feng Jin Yuan and advised: "People should not make decisions while emotional. Prime minister Feng, think it over."

For some reason, Feng Jin Yuan was very receptive to eldest princess Kang Yi's advice. Thus he nodded, "That's fine. Your Highness, please return to your palace. Let us discuss this at a later time."