No Matter Who She Is, She Is Our Treasure

Xuan Tian Hua turned back around to look at Bu Cong. The smile on his face disappeared once more. Fiddling with the thumb ring in his hand, he asked: "Odd? What is odd?"

Bu Cong saw that Xuan Tian Hua was interested in discussing this, thus he felt a little moved. He then said: "Previously, Feng Yu Heng was not like this. Although she currently looks like second young miss Feng, her actions are completely different from the previous second young miss Feng! Also, think about it, your Highness. How could someone change so much in just a short three years? Would three years be enough for her to have become so proficient in martial arts? Is that archery ability that she has something that can be trained in just three years? Your Highness, she might not be the Feng family's second young miss. This matter must be reported to his Majesty. We absolutely must not be deceived!"

Xuan Tian Hua looked at Bu Cong as though he was looking at a dead man, "You are constantly saying previous. How much did you previously know about the Feng family's second young miss? Based on what this prince knows, although the Bu family raised the idea of a marriage with the Feng family's second young miss, you only met her a few times during some palace banquets. You did not even talk to her many times, so how can you be so familiar with second young miss Feng? Moreover..." He suddenly began smiling, "Bu Cong, oh Bu Cong, her martial abilities indeed cannot be trained in just three years, but if this prince told you that this prince and his Highness the ninth prince began teaching her martial arts many years ago in secret, would you believe it?"

Bu Cong was extremely shocked. He never thought that Xuan Tian Hua would actually say this. He began teaching Feng Yu Heng martial arts many years ago? Was this possible? But... if he resolutely insisted on this, what evidence did he have that this was not the case?

"Ever since Ming'er became engaged to Heng Heng, this prince's ninth brother does not show much interest in others, but he is quite concerned about that girl. Thinking back to the year that girl first began to talk, he dragged this prince to secretly visit the Feng manor in the middle of the night to visit her. The second time we visited, we immediately began to teach her martial arts. Like this, it has been around eight or nine years. Does General Bu believe that second young miss Feng would be unable to reach this level after eight to nine years of thorough teaching from his Highness Prince Yu and this prince? Are you underestimating her or are you underestimating this prince and his Highness Prince Yu?"

Bu Cong quickly said: "This humble subordinate does not dare."

"If you do not dare, that's good." Xuan Tian Hua flicked his sleeves then walked back towards the palace. At the same time, he spat out: "Just keep on kneeling. Leave after the sun has set. This prince will go and explain to father Emperor. Remember, after you return, prepare the deeds for all of the residences. This prince will send someone to the manor tomorrow. Also" He suddenly stopped and partially turned around and said with a cold expression: "Regardless of who she is, she is our treasure, and she is our Da Shun's treasure."

What else could Bu Cong say?

In truth, what Xuan Tian Hua had said was correct. The understanding that he had of Feng Yu Heng was built around things that could be asked about. Their previous meetings had only occurred during banquets. Feng Yu Heng had a faint personality and was unwilling to say even a single extra word. Thinking about it now, if the ninth prince and Feng Yu Heng truly did not interact before, it would be impossible for the two to be so close. Looking at it like this, what the seventh prince had said truly seemed real.

He lowered his head in frustration, as he thought to himself that he had been daydreaming for so many years; however, he did not know that the ninth demon had been raising his wife from a young age. What could he even be considered?