This County Princess Will Personally Test the Weapons

What iron essence!

She flicked her sleeve then returned to her seat. It was nothing more than low-quality steel with low carbon content, but it was indeed harder than iron.

She helplessly sighed. In this sort of era, a weapon that was harder than iron was indeed a key to victory on the battlefield.

At this time, she saw Li Kun take two things from his attendant's hand. One was a letter and the other was a scroll.

"Your Majesty, this is a letter personally written by this lowly prince's father Emperor." Saying this, he handed the letter to the eunuch that had walked over. He then held the scroll and continued: "The thing in this lowly prince's hands is a portrait of my Zong Sui's sixth princess. Not to hide it from your Majesty, but the sixth princess is my younger sister. She will be 15 this year and is in the prime of her youth. Father Emperor is grateful for Da Shun blessing us with this heavenly grace. With this marriage, we hope that the relation between our two countries will deepen even further. We hope that your Majesty will assent."

The Emperor looked at the letter from the Emperor of Zong Sui. It was hard to tell from his expression if he was happy or unhappy. Hearing Li Kun personally mention the marriage, he simply nodded: "Un."

Li Kun smiled and said: "This lowly prince's younger sister has been doted on by my father Emperor and is the most beautiful princess in my Zong Sui. Perhaps she was spoiled by my father Emperor's doting, but she actually named the seventh prince, his Highness Prince Chun, as her desired partner." Saying this, he looked towards Xuan Tian Hua. Not to mention the princess of Zong Sui, even this prince had to be impressed by Xuan Tian Hua's appearance. Everyone said that Da Shun had a seventh prince that looked like a deity. Now that he had seen him today, it was just as expected.

"Tsk!" Everyone sneered. They wanted the seventh prince, Xuan Tian Hua, for a political marriage? Can Zong Sui stop messing around? No matter how they looked, the seventh prince did not look like someone who would ever marry, let alone marry for political reasons. That person was most suited to just standing there and being worshipped by tens of thousands of people. For him to be part of a political marriage, was that not pulling him from the realm of the gods, which was quite a blasphemous thing to do.

At this time, the Emperor finally raised his head from the letter, but he looked at Li Kun and said: "A marriage bringing the two nations closer is naturally a good thing, but which prince will be chosen for this marriage, I fear that Zong Sui has no say in this matter!"

Feng Yu Heng smiled to herself. Thinking about it, the Emperor wanted to begin negotiations with this prince from Zong Sui.

Sure enough, they heard Li Kun say: "This is natural, and this lowly prince understands, but my father Emperor truly dotes on my younger sister too much. That's why when this lowly prince was about to depart for Da Shun, he said that only his Highness Prince Chun agreeing to this marriage, would my Zong Sui want to give over the method for producing iron essence, and it will be the sixth princess who will personally come to teach this method!"

Everyone was shocked!

Everyone in the hall once filled with the sounds of sobs.

No wonder Zong Sui's prince was so bold. It turned out that their old emperor actually came up with this sort of idea. Using this political marriage to trade for the method of producing iron essence, and it would be the sixth princess that came to teach it. No matter how one looked at it, it was a good deal! But their method of choosing a person for this political marriage was too cunning. Who knew if the Emperor and his Highness the seventh prince would agree.

For a while, the entire audience was silent, as everyone began to speculate what the result of this political marriage would be. The men were also felt sorry for his Highness the seventh prince, but they hoped that this matter would be accomplished. The women were all indignant and hated that they could not rush forward and beat that Li Kun for blaspheming their Prince Chun.