The Things This County Princess Did With You Are High-End

A person appeared in a flash, as Ban Zou, who had not been seen for over three months appeared and sat directly across from her. Picking up the can of beer, he skillfully opened up the can of beer and downed a large mouthful.

He had watched from the shadows for a long time and finally found out that this thing had this sort of taste. He wondered to himself, how was this delicious? Taking another sip, he tasted it for a bit, followed by another sip. Like this, he downed an entire can. Ban Zou finally understood that the enjoyment of certain things could not be determined in an instant, but once he began drinking, he could not stop.

He reached out to Feng Yu Heng: "Do you have more?"

Feng Yu Heng pulled out another can for him, "Drink a little slower. I still have things to ask you."

Ban Zou threw his head back and downed another large mouthful. Without waiting for her to ask, he took the initiative to say: "Everything is fine on Xiao Zhou's side. Young master is quite well and did not come into any further danger. The academy is doing everything that it can to protect him, and head teacher Ye has arranged for Zi Rui to live in his courtyard, so his own guards could protect him. I secretly investigated the fire, but I was unable to figure out who exactly did anything."

Feng Yu Heng shrugged and smiled, "For it to be so clean, there is definitely something wrong."

Ban Zou asked her: "Why do you believe that it's not just a simple coincidence?"

She rolled her eyes, "How could there be so many coincidences? You have been with me for so long, but when have you seen any coincidences actually occur? It's not because my mind is dark and filled with conspiracy theories. It's that the enemy is always appearing when I am least prepared. Whenever I am too optimistic, it is too easy for others to take advantage of me."

What else could Ban Zou say? Indeed, how could there be so many coincidences in this world? In all of its years, Yun Lu Academy had never caught fire before. How could the kitchen have suddenly caught fire once Zi Rui went there? He helplessly shook his head, "There really wasn't any chance to prepare. To be able to do something like this, it seems like Yun Lu Academy is not actually safe. Once the criminals have mostly mixed in with the academy, I will immediately send a message to the hidden guards over there to be extra vigilant."

Feng Yu Heng nodded and did not continue to speak about Xiao Zhou's matters, only saying: "You've worked hard."

Ban Zou was startled and subconsciously waved his hand before standing up, "I am your hidden guard. As long as you don't chase me away, it's fine." After he finished speaking, he disappeared with a flash.

Feng Yu Heng felt as though she had drank a little too much. Otherwise, she would not have seen a trace of nostalgia on the face of a hidden guard that should be emotionless.

In the blink of an eye, Xuan Tian Ming moved his wheelchair back to her side. She did not want to think about trivial matters, as she returned her mind to the feast. Borrowing some strength from the alcohol, she said to Xuan Tian Ming: "I'll sing a song for you!"

A look of surprised appeared in Xuan Tian Ming's eyes. This girl was taking the initiative to sing for him? Haha! He believed that this damn girl had no knowledge of any feminine acts. Who knew that she knew how to sing!

He deliberately troubled her: "Singing a song requires music as an accompaniment. Beloved consort, you should play a tune while singing. That is most suited for the occasion."

Feng Yu Heng looked at him with a bright smile. Pulling Wang Chuan's wide sleeve over to cover her wrist, she pulled out a guitar.

Wang Chuan felt that she must not have gone blind and quickly pulled Huang Quan over, pointing at the guitar and saying: "Young miss pulled off another magic trick."