I Refuse to Give You a Chance to Discuss Love

In this life, there were two people that the Emperor recognized. One was his teacher, Ye Rong, and the other was a divine doctor, Yao Xian. Ye Rong was an imperial tutor. Even though he founded Yun Xiao Academy, he himself never took in any disciples. Aside from the Emperor a few decades ago, Feng Zi Rui was his first. In addition to his relationship with Feng Yu Heng, the Emperor it was inevitable that the Emperor would become even closer to Zi Rui. With them being closer, they ended up chatting for a little longer.

Zi Rui was a child that matured early. Having been sent to live out his life with his mother and elder sister in the mountains, he was much more sensible than other children his age. The thoughts and body language of the Emperor were all carelessly left on display, but he never thought that they would be picked up by this child.

"If the Emperor showed some sympathy to the eldest princess of Qian Zhou because of his elder sister, that really would be difficult." He held a dessert in his hand and crumbs all around his mouth. The words he said were like those of a young lord.

Feng Yu Heng truly did not want for Zi Rui to be exposed to the matters of the manor at such a young age, but he was a child of the Feng family. He had been influenced by what he saw and heard from a young age. Even if it could be avoided in the future, he would not be able to be a carefree youth. Rather than go against it, it would be better to go with the flow. She really wanted to see how similar this child would be to her.

"Sis." Seeing that Feng Yu Heng only watched him and did not speak, Zi Rui was a little anxious, "Did you listen to what I just said?"

She smiled and said: "I am listening. It's because I am listening carefully that I need to analyze it!

Only then did the child feel satisfied, nodding and saying: "Then tell me, was Zi Rui's analysis correct?"

Feng Yu Heng nodded, "Very correct. The Emperor thinking about his elder sister when seeing another eldest princess in a similar situation would naturally be a little more soft-hearted; however, as a ruler, it's fine to be soft-hearted, but he should not have lost his most basic reasoning ability because of this. That's why, Zi Rui, take a guess. If that eldest princess had some other intentions, would our Emperor have agreed?"

Zi Rui rolled his eyes, "Sister, just stop pretending to be ignorant. What other intentions. Hasn't she just taken a fancy to father and wants to get married. When Zi Rui came back, I already saw the servants from Qian Zhou moving things into the Feng manor."

Feng Yu Heng facepalmed. Do you want to know this so clearly...

"My guess is no" Zi Rui said seriously: "Doesn't everyone say that the imperial family is without affection. Father is already the prime minister. If a foreign princess with power enters the family... Sis, if that happens, our home will become even less peaceful. There won't just be fighting in the inner courtyards. The number of people watching from the outside will also increase. The Emperor also will not be at peace. With these things happening, they will not be good for us."

She reached out to pat Zi Rui's head. She wanted to say that this child could be considered as having grown up, but just as she raised her hand, Zi Rui dodged quickly and said: "I am no longer a small child. Elder sister, can't keep patting my head."

The elder sister blinked, "No matter how much you grow, I am still your elder sister. Come here quickly and let me pat you."

Feng Zi Rui did not compromise and continued to dodge; however, he was unable to avoid being patted by Feng Yu Heng. The two laughed for a while before she let him go. Right before leaving, Zi Rui said: "Wait for me to learn martial arts. You won't be able to catch me then!"