If You Want the World, I Will Win it for You

Xuan Tian Ming was dragged out of bed by that damn girl. He was in the middle of a dream where he saw Feng Yu Heng getting bullied in the Feng family by her father and grandmother. They did not give her food, and they stole her nice things. He was curious as to how, based on this girl's personality, she could possibly be bullied by those idiots in the Feng family. He was just about to get his whip to seek revenge when he heard a sound, as his door was pushed open.

Xuan Tian Ming was momentarily shocked, as he could not understand. The Yu Palace was very well protected. Even if the Emperor came, it was impossible for him to enter without any warning. As for the people of the palace, not even Bai Ze dared to suddenly barge into his room in the middle of the night.

Of course, the exception was if there was a fire.

But before he could ask if there was a fire, a small hand reached under his blanket. At the same time, the small body that had come over brought along a familiar scent. The nerves that had been put on alert was immediately soothed.

That's right, only with this girl coming to the palace would his servants and hidden guards not dare to or want to stop her. And only this girl could wander around to any part of the palace, including his own bedroom. In this world, only this girl had the courage to go to his bed and grab his arm from under his blanket.

He curled his lips into a partial smile and lazily sat up. He saw that the girl in front of him seemed to want to say something, but her lips moved a few times without a single word coming out. After a while, for some reason, she began to cry.

Xuan Tian Ming became anxious and pulled the child into his embrace. While patting her back, he asked her: "Heng Heng, what happened? Could it be that someone bullied you? I will tell you, no matter who it was, I will go get revenge for you."

Feng Yu Heng shook her head, holding him tightly and crying loudly.

In truth, she had originally wanted to say "Xuan Tian Ming, come and teach me how to use the whip" but the words that had reached her lips could not be said no matter what. When she could make a sound, they were cries.

Feng Yu Heng had not cried so hard in a long time. On this sort of night, the sounds of her cries echoed around the Yu Palace, causing everyone present to feel confused. Nobody knew what exactly happened to whom in the Yu Palace.

But Feng Yu Heng understood that she was just feeling aggrieved. She had simply remembered the things that had happened in the mountains of the Northwest. Xuan Tian Ming's legs were bloody and injured. She had always been someone that had to get revenge; furthermore, she had to seek revenge immediately. Unless she was deliberately playing tricks on the other, she definitely would not allow her enemies to enjoy a single extra day.

But she could not seek vengeance right now. She had to endure, and... it was a vengeance pertaining to Xuan Tian Ming.

She cried out all of her grief, as though she was a child, lying in his embrace. Part of his robe had become wet from her tears and snot.

After tiring herself out from her crying, she lay in his embrace and slept. A few tears clung to her eyelashes. Every now and then, her eyelashes would move a little. Moving against Xuan Tian Ming's chest, they caused him to both feel itchy and sad.

"Xuan Tian Ming..." She began to mutter. He did not know if she was asleep or awake, but her sentence was clear, as he heard her say: "Fucking Qian Zhou, this grand aunty will definitely blow that shitty little place up until nothing remains!"

He laughed and gently pinched the girl's cheeks. Recently, she had begun to grow a little. With rounder cheeks, it was exceedingly fun.

"Don't worry." He gently replied to her: "Let's blow it up together. From the imperial family to all of their kin, I will have someone investigate all of the aunts and uncles of Qian Zhou's imperial family. We will not allow a single one to escape."