Chapter Thirty Two: The Finale [Part 2]

Tam

Gai came up to me and saluted me on my fight well fought.

“Thanks for the encouragement, but I really was only getting beat around until I got sick of it. You really don't know how much it hurts to be thrown into a wall,” I said with a chuckle.

Rintarou leaned back against the wall. “Haha, sorry, Hime-chan.” I punched him in the arm playfully.

“That was an epic fight,” Lisa said smiling.

“Thanks,” I said back, returning the smile.

We listened to Genma as he announced the next fight after a couple others went through. “Next will be Hatake Lisa and Totsuka Honda.”

I smirked as Lisa leaped over the railing and into the arena, getting cheers from people all around. She walked over and stood before Genma, awaiting her opponent to come and join them.

Lisa

I guess it’s time to show off my skills. My amazing skills, that is. All that training I’ve been doing, all the Jutsu I’ve learned. Well, few Jutsu I’ve learned. Taijutsu is all I really need.

I slipped my hands into my pockets as Totsuka Honda finally rolled up in front of me in his slick leather jacket and net top, his knee high ninja boots and baggy shorts. A really hard nut I’m fighting eh?

“Finally,” I muttered, rolling my eyes at his glare.

“Fuck you,” Honda shot, nodding his head. “I’ll destroy you.”

“Whatever you say, bro,” I muttered, turning to my sensei to start the fight.

“All right Liss, I’ve got money on this. Begin!” Genma shouted out and jumped out the way.

My opponent was fast. Honda disappeared from sight and for a few moments, I thought he ditched me.

I looked up and found his shadow coming down on me. “Oh, look at that.”

From the audience, Tam shouted, “MOVE YOU BITCH!”

Typical Tam.

I raised my hand and caught him by his knee. I looked up at him, giving him a closed-eye smile.

“Now you’re going to have to do better than that,” I said. “Fight like a man.”

He leapt off of my hand and landed a distance away. “I’d rather use Jutsu, love.” He started forming hand seals. I didn’t pay attention to what the jutsu was called, but he started shooting mud bullets out of his mouth. I jumped back a distance, then ran around in an arch as he launched his shots at me.

I ran low coming in at the side. I was about to punch him, but he had a bullet ready. I faked him out, pivoting around as the bullet crashed to the ground.

I drove my left fist into the side of his face, making him spew unready mud bullets out of his mouth. He stumbled to the ground then got back into a standing position.

I formed hand seals as quickly as I could. “Eat rocks,” I said, slamming my fist into the earth. Kinda like how Tam destroyed the whole field with her fist, my jutsu shot spires of earth everywhere. They made a war path towards Honda. He leapt out of the way, but I smirked as he fell into one. He cried out in pain.

Then turned into a log.

“Interesting,” I said, when I really wanted to swear like a sailor. I turned around in time to get a face full of Honda’s foot. He kicked me into the spires I created, using my own jutsu against me.