Chapter Twenty Two Fuck You Kakashi!!!

“Fine,” Kakashi said, walking off. Silly Kakashi.

...

Hinata came over to me when it was Sasuke’s turn to fight. I smiled as I turned and looked at her.

“I-I want y-you to take t-this,” she said, holding out a small pot like she does for Naruto. I smiled warmly at her. She’s so kind.

“No you keep it, you might have to use it after you fight,” I said.

“L-let me put s-some on y-your leg,” she stuttered.

“Alright, if you insist,” I said, sticking my leg out. Now that I felt it, it hurt like a motherfucker.

I felt her move the ripped cloth of my legging and gently brush her cream covered fingers on the cut. I hissed; it stung like a bitch. 

“Fuck this shit.” I muttered under my breath.

“There y-you go,” she said, stepping away from me. I looked to her with a smile.

“Thanks, Hinata-san,” I thanked her. I rose and gave her a quick squeeze, then walked off to stand with my team. I didn’t get far; someone grabbed my arm. I looked over to see Shino.

“Hey.” I smiled at him.

“You alright?” he asked and I nodded. “Good fight.”

“Good? It was amazing,” Kiba shouted and Akamaru barked in agreement.

“Thanks guys,” I said, scratching the back of my neck. “But it was only a fight.”

“A good one,” Lisa said, walking over.

“Thanks,” I pulled out my fags and lit myself one.

“You really need to stop that,” Lisa said.

“Bad habits die hard. Can't,” I said.

“You need to try, you’ll die young,” she said.

“I’ll try,” I told her.

“You better,” Tash said, joining the group. “I don't want you dying on me.”

“Are you okay Tam?” Asuma asked worried as he headed over.

“Yeah I’m fine,” I said with a sigh. He looked anything but convinced. “You want to have a look don't you?” I asked.

“Yes” he said. I turned around and showed him my leg. He knelt down and looked it over. He looked really shocked.

“What is it?” I asked.

“It’s like almost healed,” He said.

“Koori works fast,” I said.

“Who?” Asuma asked.

“Koori, my demon,” I said.

“Oh right,” he said, nodding.

“I need to get back to my team sometime today,” I said as I straightened up.

I walked off leaving them all behind. I stopped next to Choji and gave him a squeeze.

“Thanks for the chips, Choji-bear” I said.

“Choji-bear?” Asuma questioned.  

“What?” I asked. looking at him. “He's cute, cuddly, and reminds me of a big cuddly teddy bear,” I said, pinching Choji’s cheek. Asuma just chuckled.

“Hey, Chuckles, what’s so funny?” I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

“You and Choji, ha, that's co cute” he said as Ino and Shikamaru joined us.