Chapter Thithteen: My encounter with Kankuro

Recap…

“We’re the Konohamaru Ninja Squad,” all three shouted.

“KONOHAMARU!!!!!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, running over and picking him up, crushing him in a hug.

“Lady, you’re choking me!” he said in a muffled kind of voice.

“Sorry, sorry.” I placed him back down. “Asuma said you were his nephew right? Well I guess I’m your new cousin,” I said with a grin.

Tam

“Wait, are you Tammy?” He asked looking up at me, I nodded.

“Yep that’s me.”

“Uncle Asuma and Granddad were talking about you,” he said, throwing his arms around my waist and I hugged him tightly. “Uncle Asuma said you’re like a daughter to him. Though he did say he’s not known you too long. He also told me to treat you like family.” He explained. I grinned down at him. “Cousin,” he added.

I ruffled his head before letting him go. I headed over to Tash, Julie, and Lisa. Naruto made his way back to Konohamaru.

“Did you hear that?” I asked them as Julie reached over and pinched my cheeks, going “Aw.”

“Yeah you’re like a daughter to Asuma! How sweet is that?” Tash asked with a smile and I grinned back.

“I know right! Maybe I need to have a word with him,” I said. Well, he’s treating me like family, that can only end bad. It always does. Me and the girls were having fun talking to when Sakura started shouting.

“That’s it!” Sakura shouted. Me, Julie, Tash, and Liss snapped are heads her way, all at the same time.  

Though I knew what was up, I still asked, “What’s wrong Sakura?”

“Naruto’s going around saying I’m his girlfriend,” she shouted back. We all burst out laughing; sorry it’s too fucking funny.

“It’s not funny!” she snapped as our laughter died down.

“You’re a witch and you’re ugly too,” Konohamaru shouted at her. I laughed some more. That’s my coz for ya. 

“Oh Konohamaru, you better run while you can,” I said when I spotted Sakura looking like she was going to explode.

After Sakura knocked Konohamaru and Naruto into next week, I put an ice pack on both Naruto and Konohamaru heads. Plonkers, the both of them. They’re so stupid sometimes.  

“Have you shits learned your lesson?” Julie asked with a grin.

I added on, “Sakura is sensitive, y’know. that means no picking on her unless you’re as awesome as me. Now Konohamaru, what would I tell Uncle Asuma and Gramps if I had to bring them your mutilated corpse?” Both Tash and Lisa where laughing slightly behind me.

“I don’t even think--” --I gave him a warning glare, but he didn’t seem to notice-- “--she’s human. Have you seen the size of her forehead?” Konohamaru said.

My eyes went wide when I saw the look she was giving him.

“Take that back now while you still can,” I said. 

“But look at it--it’s huge!” he said.

We all looked at Sakura as she turned and started running towards us like some sorta bull charging at a red cloth.

I grabbed Konohamaru’s hand and started running for our lives. I couldn’t run my fastest while holding onto him.

“Hurry she’s gaining on us!” he said just as I picked him up to run a little faster.