Chapter Two: Asuma, I'm with You!

Recap…

I didn't stop, not at all. I hit the tree above Sasuke's head to scare the little shit. The tree snapped like a twig just a bit above his head and tumbled to the ground. I turned on my heels sharply and walked away without a word.

Try saying shit about me now, motherfucker.

I thought. I dare you.

. . .

Tam

Tash, Julie, and Lisa wasted no time and followed me.

"Later, Sasuke," I heard Julie say. "Latre, Duck Butts."

We walked into the classroom and sat in seats next to one another. I sat next to the window, gazing out of it, in a world of my own. Lisa was next to me, then Tash, and Julie, who had found some paper and a pencil and started doodling.

I began to wonder what she was drawing when the door soon slid open, and in walked Sasuke, closely followed by his fan girls. He sat down and, not long after that, the class was full.

About five minutes later, Iruka walked in. He was looking straight at me; something was up.

"Hello, class, I hope you had a good lunch break," he said and several (female) huffs went through the air.

"The Duck Butts are not pleased," Julie grumbled. Liss snickered.

"We'll begin in just a minute…After I have a word with Tammy about her behaviour at lunch."

He looked over to me as I slammed my hands down on the table. "You told on me!" I shouted at Sasuke, his Duck Butts shrieking at my hostility. All they made was noise.

"Man, you’re pathetic!!" I shouted before walking over to Iruka. As we went to go out the door, I turned back to the Duck Butt Emo Lord. "Uchiha, you’re on my hate list for life!!"

...

Julie

Man, I knew Sasuke hated losing, but sheesh. He told on her?

I looked over out of the corner of my eye – the good thing about shades is that no one knows you’re staring at them.

I should probably draw him without a penis,

I thought. He sure is acting like he doesn’t have one.

"I can’t believe you told on her, Sasuke!" Naruto shouted.

"Shut up, Loser; no one spoke to you," Sasuke retorted. The Duck Butts started to agree.

"Yeah, shut up, Naruto!"

"No one said anything to you!"

"Just leave!"

"Does anyone else hear all that ass-kissing?" I said as I returned my eyes to my doodle. It had grown into a very grumpy troll, which is how I felt as of the moment. The whispering and muttering behind me didn’t help my mood, either.

"I bet her boobs are fake…"

"How are they even that large?"

"Is she even 13?"

"How’s her skin so dark?"

I sighed, standing up on the table. Liss and Tash looked at me with a wary eye; they probably thought I was going to start shit.

…Warning, I am a potty mouth.

I was going to do something very obscene and inappropriate by religious standards, but hell. Sometimes you gotta put it on the table, show ‘em whatcha got.