Chapter Twenty-Six: Train!!

I followed the arm back to Shino. He was a little frozen in place. I laughed a little and took hold of his hand. I moved it back to his lap before taking a handful of chips and holding them out to him. He opened his hand and I dropped them in, still laughing a little.

Asuma

The kickback with the Jounin ended with several guys getting too drunk and a broken lamp over Kakashi’s head. I barely escaped having to take the guy to the hospital, and on my way back home, I saw Zabuza.

“Hey, Zabuza,” I said. “Heading back home?”

“Just about,” Zabuza said, shrugging. We ended up walking home together. I lit a fag and peeked at my company as of the moment. He’d just left an art shop.

“Whatcha buy?” I asked.

“Some paint,” Zabuza said. “Jurei-ch—ugh, Jurei wants to repaint my walls.”

I smiled behind my fag. “Ha, so she made you buy it?”

“Made her let me buy it,” Zabuza said. “Ain’t no way in hell I’m letting her pick fucking paint.”

“Huh,” I said with a smile. “You two seem to get on well.”

He shrugged again as we turned the corner. “She’s fun. A sneaky, obnoxious, feisty, asshole pervert, but fun.”

“You like her?”  I asked. “That’s an eight year difference.”

Zabuza snorted as we neared the house. “Doesn’t matter.”

When we got to the door, I noticed Jurei standing outside on the porch. She raised her hand in greeting. 

“’Sup my lovelies,” she said. She took the fag out her mouth and stomped it out. “Got the paint, did you?”

Zabuza handed her the bags. “No dicks, Maito. I mean it.”

Jurei just rolled her eyes. As we got in, I saw Haku, Tam, and Shino watching a zombie film. ‘Zombie Ninja Attack’, huh? Agreat film. I turned to Zabuza and tapped a finger to my lips. He smirked slyly; he knew what I was going to do. Jurei did, too.

Together, Zabuza and I snuck into the living room and hid behind the sofa they were all on. I looked over the edge a bit, waiting for the right time on the film. I used my finger to count down for Zabuza. When I got to zero we jumped out either side of the sofa. 

“BOO!!!!” we both screamed. Haku leaped off the sofa a hand over his chest, crying out in shock. 

Tam and Shino both leaped off the couch. turning around to look at us. Tam retreated back toward the coffee table. She fell back over it, grabbing Shino to stop herself from falling so far, but brought him down with her. She fell back and smacked her head on the TV cabinet as Shino fell on top of her.

“Ha!” Zabuza shouted, laughing. “Fucking owned your ass, ya little shit!” I laughed myself. Even Haku laughed. Jurei fell onto the floor, she laughed so hard.

“Damn, that was funny,” I said through laughter. 

“ASSHOLE!!” Tam screamed, starting to get up. Shino jumped a little when she did and they knocked foreheads. They both grunted in pain, making me, Zabuza, Jurei, and Haku laugh even more. 

Shino got to his feet before helping Tam hers. When Tam was on her feet she burst out laughing. 

“Please tell me someone got that on camera?” Tam said. 

“I did!” Julie said, almost shrieking. “I got that shit on camera!”

...

Tam