Chapter Seven: Fuck!

Recap…

Tam

"GET DOWN!" I screamed at the same time as Kakashi shouted, "Look out!" and Lisa shouted "DUCK!"

Everyone besides Sakura dove to the floor.

. . .

I quickly crawled over to her and snatched her ankle. She tumbled down on top of me. She barely missed the large sword that flew above us and lodged itself into the nearby tree. Zabuza landed gracefully on the handle of his sword. I pushed Sakura off me and stood along with the others and watched Zabuza carefully.

I really want to run up and hug him, I really do. What? Can you blame me? He’s a sexy beast! I mean look at him: sexy hair for days, sagging pants hanging off his hips, bare chest with nipples that could rip through steel, and muscles that could break an egg the moment you set it on top of them!

“If this is who I think it is,” said Julie, “And if he wasn’t so dangerous, I’d tap that.”

I nodded in agreement with her. “Danm girl you got taste” I said.

"Hey, Tam’s sword is the same as his, kind of!" Naruto shouted.

"I can see that,” I said. I put on a small smile. “Let me see. You’re Zabuza Momochi of the Bloody Mist, if I’m right?"

"Looks like the little girl did her homework," Zabuza said.

"What was that?" I asked.

“He’s gonna get it now,” said Julie.

"Did I stutter? Little. Girl?" He said, slowly and louder.

"I'll rip you to shreds!" I went to run at him when Kakashi clamped his hand on my shoulder and held me still.

"Tammy, no. You said it yourself; he's Zabuza of the Bloody Mist," Kakashi said.

"Yeah, well, I'm Tammy of the P--" I was cut short by a slap ‘round the back of the head from Lisa. "Ouch! What the hell! You hit me hard!" I shouted, punching her in the arm.

"Zabuza, just leave now. Your plan will fail." Lisa said.

"Or come and fight me face to face, you wimp!" I shouted, getting out of Kakashi's grip and going at him.

"Tammy get back here now! Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Tash shouted as Lisa pulled me back around the same time that Julie’s little Protection Fox ran its circle around me. Lisa got caught in the shield, too.

I punched it and my hand recoiled back. Blood decorated my knuckles. Now I understood how Naruto got hurt.

I whirled. "Fuck you!" I shouted at the three of them. The little Protection Fox growled at me before going back to running.

“Just think about it, babes,” said Julie, stamping the end of the paintbrush into the ground. “Think about it.”

I grumbled and started thinking about it. I guess they were right. I would just get killed if I ran right into this fight.

I turned to Zabuza. "Tell your mate to come out of hiding," Julie and I said. I turned to her. She tapped her nose.

"H-how?" Zabuza asked, eyes wide. Julie’s Protection field dropped; I guess she was letting me go!

I ran at him and jumped. I flipped into the air and landed on the sword next to him.

I whispered into his ear, "I can see the future."

“And I can smell ya,” said Julie.

I smirked to myself as I back flipped off his sword and landed next to Lisa, smirk still in place.