Chapter Nineteen: Something and Someone Special!

Sitting in this tree was boring. There was nothing to do but watch Iruka point at the board every five minutes or so. There was still about an hour or so before the class could go, and I was bored as shit.

Fuck this shit.

With a loud sigh, I popped Lilly onto my head and jumped in through the window, making the class of kids scream and jump, not expecting someone to jump through a window.

“I was wondering when you were going to show yourself,” Iruka said.

“I was never hiding, Iruka-Sensei,” I said with a smile.

“The tail and ears are new,” He said, looking behind me at my tail as it flickered a bit.

“Looks cute though, right?” I said with a pout as I stuck my butt out to one side as my tail flickered a bit. Iruka chuckled and nodded.

“Really cute,” he said with a smile.

“Anyways, I’m here for my coz,” I said. Iruka tilted his head, but no need for him to be confused anymore.

“TAM!”  Konohamaru screamed from the back of the classroom.

“Snot face!” What? Konohamaru needs to get used to the fact that I call everyone names. Nice or nasty. But it don't mean I don't like them; it’s just something I’ve always done.

He shook off what I said and ran down the stairs and into my awaiting arms. I span ‘round hugging him.

“What’s going on?” he asked as I placed him on his feet and patted him on the head.

“Is something wrong?” Iruka asked, a little worried.

“No, no not at all. I just needed to catch the little snot before he ran off. That tree got a bit boring.”

Julie

I walked with Zabuza to his place so he could get his fancy wear. When I told him he had to wear something nice, though…

“The fuck?” he said. “I wear what I damn please.”

I put my hands in my bow as he unlocked the door and shoved it in. “Don’t tell me out of all the clothes you brought with you, you don’t have a suit?”

He simply walked into the house. The quiet game, eh? Sure, we’ll play this game, Zabuza.

Without a sound and my chakra down to basically .00001, I followed him to his bedroom. “Stay down there,” he shouted as if I wasn’t behind him. “I’ll be out in a bit.”

I didn’t answer him. Quiet game, remember?

Instead, I slinked into the room after him and stood with my back against the wall. I looked back; I was actually in front of the mirror. Oh, this’d be good. I watched him take off his jounin flak and shirt, dropping them onto the bed. Such a messy boy I’m into, aren’t I?

I folded my arms as he shuffled through the closet, trying to find something to wear. He settled for a T-shirt and some suit pants, believe it or not, and when he turned around to check himself in the mirror…

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT—” He flew back onto the bed  and slammed the back of his head against the wall, swearing like a sailor and blushing like a tomato.

“A bit exhibitionist, aren’t we, Zabuza-chan?” My trademark grin spread across my face so vast it hurt, I walked over to the bed.

“You stay the fuck over there,” he threatened me, his face still red with embarrassment. I didn’t think a grown man could get so embarrassed! “God dammit you’re worse than Tam!”