Chapter Eleven: Say Sorry! No! Hospital? WHAT?

Tam

I walked out the office and sighed to myself as Genma walked off. That had to be at least a couple hours of shouting, I swear. I had to go say sorry to Kotetsu and Izumo. I hate saying sorry and I always make a fool of myself, or I did back at home.

Well…a new place, a new me. Ha, yeah right.

I walked back to the gates. As the booth thing they sit in came into sight, I took one last breath to calm myself. I walked in front of it and waved to them but neither moved.

Kotetsu had his head on his arms and was snoring like a madman and Izumo was looking off somewhere in a day dream. Wonder what about?

“Hey you alive?!?” I said, waving my hand in Izumo’s face.

“Take that as a no,” I mumbled to myself. I went to poke Izumo, and he slumped in his chair and his eyes shut. I looked around to see if anyone was looking. I saw no one, so I looked in my bag. I hope I have it.

“Where is it, Where is it? Ah, there you are!” I said and pulled out a permanent marker.

I jumped up and sat on the desk thing. I drew some round glasses, a goatee beard, and put I <3 Izumo on Kotetsu forehead.

I then turned to Izumo and drew whiskers, coloured in his nose, and put I <3 Kotetsu on his forehead.

When I heard voices coming towards the gates, I looked out to see Ibiki and two men walking this way. I smirked really wide and smacked Kotetsu and Izumo in the backs of their heads. “We have visitors,” I shouted at them as I jumped off the desk.

“What?” they both said, looking ‘round quickly. Ibiki stopped before them, looking at them funny. The other two with Ibiki were trying not to laugh.

“Good mission, Ibiki-sama?” I asked, smiling at him.

“Did you do this to them?” he asked, nodding his head to the two of them.

“Huh? Oh, that. Yeah that was me. Like it?” I asked, stubbing my work.

“It’s rather…. Different,” Ibiki said.

“Is that a good thing?” I asked, smirking at Kotetsu and Izumo’s confused looks.

“Yes,” One of Ibiki’s teammates said.

“Glad you like my work,” I said.

“Like it? More like love it,” the other said.

“What’s going on?” Kotetsu asked, looking at Izumo and bursting out laughing.

“What?” Izumo looked at Kotetsu and he too burst out laughing.

“Ya both laughing at one another, ya know,” I said.

“Yeah, because he’s got writing on his face,” they both said at the same time. They both fell silent and looked at one another. Then they turned to me.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DRAW ON MY FACE?” they both shouted.

“Here,” I tossed a small compact mirror to Izumo.

“What the hell--I don’t love Kotetsu, you stupid, annoying, little girl.”  Izumo shouted, looking rather pissed.

Kotetsu looked rather pissed, too. “You’re in for it, kid.”

I was also rather pissed. “Did you call me little girl?” I said with my head tilted to one side.

“Yeah, why?” Izumo answered.

“You’re fucking dead! I’m sick of being called little. I fucking held my own against Zabuza of the Bloody Mist, for fuck’s sake! I could take you any day.” I shouted, running at him and pulling my sword out. Before I got there, I was wrapped in bugs and pulled away from the worried looking Izumo and Kotetsu.