Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)

The Hokage knows they were coming because of some prophecy. Will life be good or will they want to go home and never return? Will they change the whole Naruto world? Will they fit in, or will they be outcasts? Tam, Liss and Tash the best of friends and then a fourth character, pulled from an entirely different area are now part of Naruto! Read on, and I hope you like it.

Info...

Name: Tammy

Nickname: Tam or Tamz

Age: 15

Looks: Really long brown hair, emerald green eyes, fair skin, nice lips, nice body and average height. (cover)

Outfit: Leggings, black pencil skirt, dark blue tank top tucked into skirt. Black leather fingerless riding gloves. Headphones and knee high purple converses.

Background: You'll find out.

Personality: Strong-willed, violent, hyper, lazy, perverted, happy most of the time.

Likes: Violence, horror movies, martial arts, fighting, drawing, singing, The Anime Naruto.

Dislikes: Fan girls, PINK, anything PINK, hatred, pity, people thinking she's weak, people thinking girls are weak.

...

...

Name: Lisa

Nickname: Liss

Age: 15

Looks: Long blond hair, bright blue eyes, fair skin, nice body.

Outfit: Snapback hat, hoodie, baggy red top with the words "Peace Out" in gold across the chest. Jeans and high-tops. Earphones that are hidden by her hair. (side)

Background: You'll find out.

Personality: also strong-willed, happy most of the time, Animal lover, hyper.

Likes: Animals, music, martial arts, fighting, hanging with friends and a lot more.

Dislikes: People thinking girls are weak, Animal abuse, fan girls, the colour pink.

...

...

Name: Natasha

Nick Name: Tash

Age: 14

Looks: Short brown hair, dull brown eyes, fair skin.

Outfit: Violet T-shirt with "Love" in red on it, dark blue jeans and white pumps.

Background: You'll find out.

Personality: Kind, caring, hates fighting.

Likes: Being with friends, helping people that sorta thing.

Dislikes: Fighting unless she has to, Bitchy girls.

Name: Julienne

Nickname: Julie

Age: 18

Looks: chubby, round faced, dark-skinned, red-and-black dreads pulled into a ponytail, bright red eyes with stark dark pupils.

Outfit: black t-shirt, black shorts, black converses, light gray hoodie, sunglasses covering her eyes.

Background: Julie is…

Personality: Easy to talk to, has a dry sense of humor, laughs at everything, fights with words, has the ability to insult through compliments.

Likes: Writing, Reading, Drawing, being with friends, ripping on people

Dislikes: Insults directed towards people she cares about, doesn’t really care about insults directed at her; she can make an insult sound like a compliment

* * * * * *

I don't own Naruto. Hope you like.

Hit_It_Bitch --

I don’t own it either. You should still like it.

~ Hyakuyan