Chapter Nine: Plan!

Recap… 

Tam

“Tam, are you coming with us or are you staying here?” he asked.

“Can I come, please?” I said. I was going to ask if Julie could come, too, but then remembered that she was going off to train by herself.

“Sure,” he said.

. . .

Two Days Later…

Tam

“WAKE. UP.”

“Umm, no need to shout,” I moaned. It was probably Sasuke. No one shrieks like that but him.

“Yes there is; I’ve been trying to wake you up for ten minutes now,” he said, annoyed.

“Okay, okay, go while I get dressed,” I said, getting out of bed, both of my legs comfortably resting on the floor. My leg is much, much better than it was a few days ago.

“Hn,” was all he said as he walked out the room.

“EMO!” I shouted after him.

So, Yay! First day of training since I got here. I was so happy as I got dressed. I did everything I needed to before running down the stairs and into the dining room.

“BOO!” I shouted as I skidded to a stop and sat down at my normal seat. I placed my sword down on the floor next to me.

“You seem happy today,” Genma said.

“I am; I get to train again,” I said happily as Inari walked into the room as sat down across from me. Julie also got to train again; there’s special training that Kakashi and Genma have heard about so blind shinobi and kunoichi could fight. They didn’t know what exactly she had to do, but they gave her what they knew, and she said she could figure out the rest. That’s probably where she was, since she wasn’t at the table. I was excited to get back out there, training, too.

“Ah, Tam, no you don’t,” Kakashi said, walking in.

“WHAT? WHY?” I shouted.

“Because you, Lisa, Tash, Sakura, Julie, and Genma are going to the bridge.” He said. “I heard you can climb trees,” he added.

“How did you know? I never did it with my team,” I asked.

“Well, more like saw you climb trees,” he said, correcting himself with a closed-eye smile.

“You watched me train,” I said. “Pedo, much…” I muttered the last bit.

“Sure, if walking in the same area is pedophilic,” he said, sitting at the table.

“Okay whatever,” I muttered. “Can I eat now?” I asked. I love me some food; I do. I could probably eat as much as Julie, if I wanted. I was given the okay, and I tucked into breakfast.

Minutes later, I said, “I’m ready to go, I’ll meet you all at the bridge.” I stood grabbed my sword and strapped it to my back with a grin on my face.

“Hey, I thought that sword was Lisa’s,” Inari shouted, pointing at me.

“No it’s mine, kid,” I said. “What makes you say that?” I asked, looking at him.

“Well, when you all came in, she had the sword on her back, and I never thought someone like you would be good with a sword,” he said.

“What do you mean someone like me?” I asked, not looking happy.

“Well, the sword is like the same size as you,” he said, looking at the sword.

“That don’t answer my question, pipsqueak; what do you mean someone like me, it may be the same size as me but I can still use it,” I said, a bit pissed now.