Chapter Thirteen: INO!!!

Tam

I heard people shout things like ‘no Tammy’ and ‘just leave it’ but I ignored it and ran on to find her.

You’re mine, Ino. 

“Ino, where the fuck are you?” I screamed at the top of my lungs.  

“Tam! Don’t do this! You know you’ll regret it!” Lisa shouted from behind me. I turned and there they all were, everyone from the house coming this way.

“No! The bitch crossed the line by a mile!” I shouted, running off even faster than before. Where the hell was I going? I don’t know. Where the hell was that bitch? I had no idea. Where the fuck are you, God dammit!

As I came to a crossroad I looked to the left and saw no one. I looked to my right, and there stood the bitch from hell, talking to Kiba.

“INOOOO!!!” I screamed as I ran down the road at her. Anger was the only thing you could see on my face right now.

“Got to go!” Ino said to Kiba and turned to run off.

No way bitch! It was too late for that cow. I grabbed her by her hair and slammed her into the nearby wall. She gasped in pain and Kiba stumbled back from shock.

“Hey, whoa, calm down!” Kiba shouted at me. Then I guess he saw my tail, since he said with wide eyes, “Oh fuck, It’s true.”

“Okay, you had a good look at the newest freak in town now piss off and find a dog to fuck—I’m not in the mood.” I stated blankly.

“Hey, don’t get shitty at me, I haven’t done shit to ya yet—”

I cut him off, “Kiba, just don’t.”

“What is a freak like you going to do?” Ino said, standing back up.

“You want to know? I’ll show you first hand.” I said, swinging my right fist straight at her face. She ducked. I threw my left at her and she slammed into the wall, falling to the floor again.

I kicked her in the stomach and she curled into a ball, clutching her head as I threw more and more kicks at her. I enjoyed every moment of it. Her cries for help, her shouting at Kiba to do something, the blood shooting from her nostrils when I punched her in the nose. I wanted the bitch to start crying. Then I’d be in heaven.

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and I stopped to see who it was that was stopping my fun.

“Tammy, stop it, will ya?” Kiba said, “You’re scarin’ her!”

If he was talking about Ino, I was going to kill him. Then he pointed to Sayuri who was on his shoulder. I didn’t even know she had jumped off of me.

“Sayuri, it’s okay, it will be over in a minute,” I said, pulling my sword out of the holder with a sinister look on my face. “Let’s see how freakish you look without that mouth of yours!”

“Tammy! Too Far! STOP!” Tash shouted as she raced over. She pulled the sword from my hands, throwing it to the floor somewhere. “You do not bring that into something like this.” She scolded.

Asuma came over and pulled me away from Ino and over to some bench. “Tam, calm down,” Asuma said, sitting next to me and rubbing my back for comfort.

I pushed him away, putting my head in my hands. I never lose my cool this much, for Tash to shout like that. I must have lost my mind. Pulling my sword like that! FUCK’S SAKE TAM. I moved my hand then pulled one back and slapped myself as hard as I could. That brought me back.