Chapter Four: MIZUKI!

Recap

Tam

"Go on ahead; I need five to myself. Can I have a fag, though?" I asked.

"Okay," he said, throwing a fag over. "If you’re not home in an hour, I'm coming looking for you."

With that, he walked off.

. . .

I sat up against the tree with the cold, night breeze blowing over my warm face. I lifted the lighter to my face and lit the fag that sat between my lips. I looked up at the night sky, watching the stars dance ‘round with one another.

"I miss you already, Teddy," I sighed.

I miss his fat belly and his kind heart. I miss his warm smile and his awaiting arms. I just miss the only person alive that loves me—that’s not dead because of me.

I sat there for a good hour and a half before I thought back to what Asuma said.

I stood and wiped the dirt off my butt. I should head back now.

I started the walk home. Not being in any rush, I walked at a slow speed.

I looked up at the sky as I shoved my hands into my pockets. It wasn’t ‘til I walked into something hard and I fell on my butt that I stopped looking at the sky.

Great, I just walked into a wall, didn't I?

I hope no one saw. I looked up to be met with Shino. I walked into Shino?

"Hey?" I asked more than said.

"You okay?" he asked, looking down at me.

"Huh? Oh yeah." I said, getting to my feet.

We stood there in silence for a while. I held up my hand and said, “Well, I’ve gotta go, Shino.”

He stood in the path, though. I guess he didn’t want me to leave?

"Where are you actually from?" he asked.

I looked at him, confused, before he spoke again.

"You honestly don’t look like you’re from Konoha." he said.

“What makes you say that?” I asked, putting my hand on my hip.

He jerked his thumb in the direction of my iPod headphones.

Shit. Asuma was right, I said, thinking back to how he said my iPod would ‘raise suspicion’.

"You would never believe me if I told you," I stated.

"Try me," he said.

I sighed. "Okay, but walk with me; I need to get back." I said. He nodded and we started walking to Asuma’s.

"Well...how to put this...Me, Lisa and Tash were pulled into the TV and put into this world. Julie, too; but she’ll have to tell you all that. Where we come from, your lives here are a TV show called Naruto." I said.

He was looking at me as if I was crazy. Then, I got an idea. "Here." I pulled my iPod out of my pocket as I came to a stop. I went through my videos I saved and went to the first show.

I  showed him what had happened so far before cutting off my iPod. "Do you believe me?" I asked him.

"I do," he said nodding.

"That's good," I said. We walked silently until Asuma's house came into sight. "This is..." I stopped talking when something came to mind.

Naruto! Iruka! Mizuki! I need to go.