Chapter Seventeen: Hotel to Exam

Kankuro 

“Okay you can come back in now,” Temari said as she walked out the room and back to hers.

“Thanks.” I muttered as I walked back into the room. I sighed and sat on the bed next to Tam. I noticed Temari had placed all Tam’s wet clothes on the chair next to the window to dry. I better get out of all this wet stuff soon, too. I might catch my death, too.   

“She’ll be okay, y’know,” Sayuri said. I spotted her on the pillow above Tam’s head.

“I know,” I said, looking down at Tam again.

“You should get some sleep yourself,” she said. I nodded a little then stood from the bed and walked into the bathroom to get ready.

Once I was ready for bed I walked out the bathroom and climbed into bed next to Tam. With one last look at Tam, I lie down and fell asleep pretty fast.

In the Morning

Tam

I woke up to a pounding head.

With a groan I sat up clutching my aching head. I felt someone move next to me and my eyes shot open. I slowly turned my head and looked down in the bed next to me, I saw who I believe to be Kankuro asleep next to me.

Great, just great. How much on he raped me in my sleep?

I looked around. Guess this is the Hotel then.

“Morning,” Kankuro’s voice ran throw my ears. Yeah that’s definitely Kankuro next to me. What came out my mouth next was anything but planned. I don’t even know why I said it, with all this shit going on.

“You look pretty hot without that face-paint on, y’know.”

The hand that was not holding my pounding head shot up and slapped over my lips. Kankuro just smirked, sitting up. There was a small blush on his cheeks, though. I sighed shaking my head. I groaned in pain at this action.

“Well, thank you,” he said, putting an arm ‘round my shoulders. I just ignored it and looked out the window.

“What happened?” I asked, looking at Kankuro then out the window again.

“Huh?” He asked confused.

I sighed, “I don't remember coming here.”  

“You passed out and almost got yourself drowned. You used to much Chakra,” He explained looking a little worried. “Do you feel any better?” He asked pulling me closer to him.

I kinda snapped again. I think I’m bipolar. But I don't; want him getting too close to me.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I snapped. He looked at me a little shocked but shrugged. “We kissed once. That means nothing, got that?” I said as I pushed his arm from ‘round me and moved to the edge of the bed.

“Wow, geez, sorry,” He muttered, putting his hands up in defense. “You’re a bit bipolar.” he muttered under his breath. I flicked him in the arm and he muttered a sorry to me.

“Sorry,” I told him. “I get like this in the morning sometimes. Plus people shouldn’t get close to me, I’m nothing but trouble.”

“What do you mean by that?” He asked.

“Nothing, nothing, you don't need to know.” I sighed and laid back on the bed again.

“Okay,” He said more to himself and laid back, too. I moved my hands to my head and groaned again. I muttered some curses as I flopped both my arms down at my sides. My left hand slapped down on someone’s, well I should say Kankuro’s hand, because that’s who’s it is. I went to move it but he grabbed hold of it.