Chapter Twenty: Forest Of Death And The Fun Begins!

Hayate and I soon turned up to the Forest Of Death and I was hoping to slip in unseen and act like I was there the whole time. But with my luck that never happened.

“WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?” Lisa screamed pointing at me. I put my hand up in defense and looked at her with a smile.

“I got lost,” I told her.

“You got lost? This is your village,” Some mist ninja shouted.

“I’m new here, asshole, butt that big nose of yours out,” I shouted back.

“Fucking hell,” the guy muttered.

“I told you not to be late Tam,” Tash told me with a warning glare.

“I know, I know but I got fucking lost,” I told her.

“No excuse,” Lisa snapped.

“Let’s drop it we need to get this shit going,” I said turning to Anko. “Shoot Anko.”

...

“Good luck girls” Hayate said as he stood waiting to let us into the forest. I can't wait for this shit. It’s going to be great.

“Thanks,” I smiled at him. “Let the fun begin, girls,” I said to them with a grin.

“Ell Yeah” Lisa shouted. Tash nodded with a smile.

As soon as the gates were opened, me, Liss, and Tash were gone. We shot off into the trees, jumping off like our lives depended on it. Once we were some way in, I got them to stop to make a plan.

“So plan time,” Liss said.

“Our first mission should be to get the other scroll, then help Anko out, and lastly help Sakura when she’s on her bill,” I said.

“Makes sense,” Tash said.

“You bet it does.” I said. “You know the password?” I asked. They nodded. In the Land of Waves, Tash, Liss, Julie, and I made a password that only the four of us will know. “Let’s find a place to get a main camp then, yeah?” I asked.

“Yep, catch anyone that comes near,” Liss said.

“Okay, let’s go.” I said. We all jumped off, looking ‘round. We kept in sight of one another as we looked for a bit.

“How about here?” Liss called after some time. I went over and looked ‘round.

“Looks good to me,” I said nodding.

“Now let’s put some traps around the area.” I said. They nodded and we set some simple traps and hid them well.