snuck in

i've got a lot of requests but i've been watching blackpink house recently and i'm obsessed so this is based off this :) i'll continue with requests soon!

it was just past midnight, and the other girls were already fast asleep, when i heard a knock on the front door. i untangled myself from chaeyoung's arms and climbed out of bed, making sure i didn't wake the girls as i ran down to the door. i checked that there weren't any cameras around before opening the door, grinning when i saw chanyeol. i grabbed his hand and pulled him inside then quickly shut the door behind him.

"are you sure it's okay that i'm here?" he whispered.

"yeah, the cameras should be off by now," i replied. i dragged him to the living room and pushed him down on the couch before climbing on his lap.

"i've missed you," i said.

"i've missed you, too," he replied. "i hate how busy you've been since this show started."

i kissed him gently, smiling when his arms wrapped around my waist.

"the girls are asleep?" he asked when he pulled away.

"yes, now stop worrying and kiss me."

i pressed my lips on his and slowly deepened it when he reciprocated. i ran my hands down his chest and once i started playing with his jeans button, he pulled away to take a breath.

"bedroom?" he asked.

"i share a room with chaeyoung and lisa and i share a bed with chaeyoung, there's no privacy," i said.

"then what are we going to do?"

"why do you think i wore a nightdress?"

i kissed his lips once before trailing kisses down the side of his neck, my hands returning to his jeans.

———————————————————————

we had just managed to finish before i heard footsteps coming down towards us. i froze and chanyeol tried to quickly push me off him but we didn't manage in time for lisa and chaeyoung to appear. chanyeol and i both turned towards them and they both stopped in the kitchen area upon seeing us.

"chanyeol?" chaeyoung asked.

"hello," chanyeol replied.

lisa looked at me and motioned over to the kitchen. "talk to us."

"i can't really get up at the moment," i said. her eyes flickered down and a second later she looked disgusted.

"on our couch, really?" she whined. chaeyoung seemed to catch on as she ran over and slapped my arm.

"you're so gross," she said. "we have to get up really early tomorrow, you won't get any sleep, and there are cameras all over the house. they're going to see this and you both are going to be in BIG trouble. you're so stupid, this could ruin everything."

i looked down at chanyeol and he nodded, smiling sadly.

"could you guys turn around?" i asked the girls. they did so i climbed off chanyeol's lap and we fixed ourselves.

"i should go, i guess," he said. he got off the couch and kissed my forehead before leaving the house. chaeyoung wrapped her arms around my shoulders and shook her head at me.

"i know he's gorgeous but risking your career isn't worth getting caught on camera," she said.

"i just missed him," i said.

"i know, honey." she kissed my cheek. "come on, let's go and get some sleep."

we walked back up to our bedroom and just as i climbed into bed, i heard my phone buzz. i picked it up and smiled seeing a text from chanyeol.

from: babe 💕

thank you for inviting me over, i'll talk to you tomorrow ❤️

to: babe 💕

okay baby :)

i placed my phone back down, smiling when chaeyoung cuddled up against me again.

i hope you guys liked this! i'm so in love with blackpink right now wth 😂😂 y'all should watch blackpink house if you haven't yet, those girls are adorable!

also, i entered this story in #wattys2018 and i'm not really sure how it works but if it's some kind of voting thing (i really don't know) if y'all could vote that'd be lit ❤️ love y'all, i will start requests again soon!