arrogant

i kissed chanyeol goodbye, after finally convincing him to let go of me, then walked away from his desk and sat down at mine. my friend jessica looked at chanyeol then back at me, shaking her head.

"i don't see how you can be with him," she said.

"why not?" i asked.

"he's so rude to everyone," she said. i looked back at chanyeol and smiled when he grinned at me, blowing me a kiss.

"he's the sweetest guy on the planet, what are you talking about?"

"have you not seen how he talks to people? he literally rolls his eyes at anything someone says to him and he blatantly ignores everyone."

"if you get to know him, he's amazing."

i saw chanyeol get up from his desk then he walked over us and bent down in front of me.

"what's up?" i asked.

"people were trying to talk to me, it got annoying," he said. i rolled my eyes playfully and leaned forward to kiss him.

"just talk to people, you might make new friends," i said.

"i only need you and the boys. you're the only important people."

i smiled and he smiled back.

"you're cute," i said.

"you're cute, too," he replied. "i love you."

"i love you more." he kissed me again then made his way back to his desk, putting his headphones in to block out the people around him.

"see, he's the best boyfriend," i said.

"he's nice to you because he loves you, he's rude to everyone else," she said.

"he just doesn't like to deal with people and i think that's understandable. stop being so rude about him, i love him and just because you don't, you don't have to say bad things about him."

i turned away from her and looked down at my phone to see a text from chanyeol.

from: baby 💕

is she being rude again?

to: baby 💕

yeah, i'm sorry.

from: baby 💕

it's fine, babe, i'm used to it.

to: baby 💕

but you're so sweet.

from: baby 💕

to you because i love you. i am rude to people because i don't care about them or like them.

to: baby 💕

i know, i understand that.

the teacher walked into the classroom then so i put my phone down and paid attention to the lesson.

after class, chanyeol and i walked to his locker where his friends were.

"hey guys," baekhyun said.

"hey baek," i replied. he pulled me into a hug while chanyeol threw himself on jongin and hugged him.

"nini, i missed you!" he whined.

"i was gone for 2 weeks, yeol," jongin said, chuckling at his friend.

"i knowwww but i missed youuuu," chanyeol sang. i giggled at him then pulled him off jongin so i could hug him.

"your boyfriend missed you," i teased.

"some boyfriend he is, he's cheating with you right in front of me," i said.

"oh jongin, you know i love you the most," chanyeol said, leaning in to place a kiss on his friend's cheek.

"gross, leave me alone," jongin said, pushing him away. chanyeol pouted so i wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"it's okay, i love you," i said. he glared playfully at jongin then buried his head in my shoulder.

"god, you guys are weird, why do i hang out with you..." kyungsoo mumbled.

"because you love us," i said. he sighed but nodded, smiling a little.

"i guess i do," he said. i smiled at him then pulled away from chanyeol to get my stuff from my locker. i looked back at him when i was done and smiled seeing him giggling with baekhyun over something. how can anyone think he's rude...

this was a request from SuamikuCapang61, i hope you like it! :)