cheerleader

the school field erupted into cheers as exo university (lmao) scored another touchdown; this time taken on by none other than my boyfriend chanyeol, the team captain. the other cheerleaders and i did our routine cheer for them and i winked at chanyeol when he looked over at us.

"love you," he mouthed.

"love you more," i mouthed back. he sent me a finger heart before turning back to his team, chuckling at the disappointed sighs of his little fan club. being the team captain, over 6ft tall, and absolutely gorgeous meant that chanyeol was very popular with the girls in our school. being his girlfriend, and friends with all of his teammates, meant that i was half popular, half hated. it was part of the thrill that came with being with him.

once it was halftime, i skipped over to where the boys were huddled and wiggled my way in between chanyeol and jongin, wrapping my arms around their waists.

"so, what's the plan for the second half?" i asked, pretending to be serious.

"your plan is to continue cheering for us like you were being it's helping us win," jongin said, poking my side gently.

"i can do that," i said. he grinned and i looked over at chanyeol to see him staring at me.

"what do you want?" i asked.

"to kiss you," he replied.

"what's stopping you?"

"our huddle ends in a few minutes and we have to discuss what we're doing next."

"then i'll be waiting at the end of the game with the most amazing kiss you'll ever receive."

i nuzzled my nose against his cheek and wished them good luck before running back to the other girls, managing to smack chanyeol's butt on the way. he glared at me so i wiggled my eyebrows in return. i loved his butt.

———————————————————————

the rest of the game was intense, bangtan university (oof the beef) came back stronger than before, easily catching up to the boys.

it was tied at only 20 seconds left, jongin intercepted the ball from namjoon and ran it down the field. jungkook and taehyung were coming at him from either side so he threw it down to sehun who quickly tossed it to chanyeol at the sight of yoongi barrelling towards him. chanyeol, being closest to the end, ran as fast as he could and slammed the ball down onto the touchdown line just in time for the buzzer to go. the crowd screamed in joy, our team had won their first game of the year, they were able to compete. the boys hugged, jumping around together as they celebrated then shook hands with the other team, making small talk. the two teams had always been friendly despite rumours of them hating each other.

after all of the team celebration was done, chanyeol walked over to where i was standing and slid his arms around me, one moving up to gently grip my hair.

"i believe i was promised a kiss," he said.

"come here," i whispered. i pulled his head down to mine and slammed our lips together, smiling when he nibbled at my bottom lip.

"you were amazing," i said.

"it's all thanks to you and your cheering," he said. "i couldn't have done it without you here."

i smiled and kissed him again before being ripped out his arms by his teammates.

"come on, let's go for dinner to celebrate," junmyeon said. the boys cheered in agreement and all ran ahead, chatting happily about their win while and i walked behind, his arm over my shoulder, stealing kisses randomly. being his cheerleader was my favourite thing, besides him, of course.

so i know i said i'd update yesterday but i wasn't motivated enough so i didn't 😂 i'm sorry for being late and i know this is bad but i'm glad you read it anyway :)

also i'm sorry, i can't remember who requested this! i deleted the request part before screenshotting so whoever requested this one, i hope you enjoyed it!