jealous

i arrived at chanyeol's office to meet him for lunch and the first person i saw when i walked in was my ex-boyfriend, jongin.

"oh my god, (y/n)!" he said, a huge grin breaking across his face.

"nini! i can't believe it!" he pulled me into a hug as well as he could with my huge belly in the way.

"i see you've put on a bit of weight." he teased.

"haha, very funny." i laughed. "i'm 6 months pregnant."

"wow, that's awesome, congratulations!" he said. i smiled then pulled away from his embrace.

"how've the past few years treated you?" he asked.

"well, i'm happily married, have been for 2 years now, i've got a great job as a music teacher, and i've got my first little one on the way, so it's been pretty great." i replied. "how about you?"

"i'm engaged to my beautiful partner of 6 years and i work here, so it's also been great." he said.

"you two are finally getting married? that's amazing, i'm so happy for you." i said.

"thank you." he replied. "so, why are you here?"

"i'm here to meet my husband for lunch, he should be down any minute." as soon as i'd finishes speaking, the elevator opened and chanyeol walked out. "oh, there he is."

"you married mr. park? the CEO?" jongin said. "damn girl, good job." i giggled then turned to chanyeol who was eyeing us suspiciously.

"hello, jongin." he said. jongin bowed politely, replying with a hello. chanyeol looked down at me and his serious expression faded, a happy one taking its place.

"hey baby." he said.

"hey." i replied. he leaned down and kissed me while rubbing circles on my stomach.

"how's our little girl doing?" he asked.

"she's fine, she hasn't been kicking much." i replied. he mumbled a good and kissed me again before turning to look at jongin.

"do you two know each other?" he asked.

"yeah. nini and i dated back in high school." i replied.

"oh, really?" he said, his eyebrows raising.

"we were the power couple of the whole school." jongin added, chuckling. i grinned at him then looked at chanyeol.

"shall we go?" i asked.

"yes." he replied. i nodded then pulled away from him to hug jongin.

"it was so great to see you again, let's meet up soon." i said.

"definitely, it was great seeing you, too." he said. i heard chanyeol cough so i pulled away from the hug then we left.

"where shall we go?" i asked.

"you pick." chanyeol mumbled, seeming a bit off. i turned his head to look at me and frowned.

"what's up?" i asked.

"nothing." he replied. he tried to start walking but i stopped him.

"are you jealous?" i giggled.

"it's hard to not be!" he cried over dramatically. "knowing that you dated someone that looks like him makes me feel ugly and worthless."

"oh, yeol." i sighed. "jongin and i are just friends. we broke up 10 years ago on very good terms, you have nothing to worry about."

"but what if he still has feelings for you? what if your feelings for him come back?" he said.

"okay, look at me." i said. "one, he definitely doesn't, he's engaged, and two, who did i marry?"

"me."

"and whose baby is this?" (jeonghan's baby loooool) i pointed to my stomach.

"mine."

"exactly. i love you, chanyeol, don't be jealous." he sighed, nodding, then leaned in and kissed me.

"are you sure he doesn't like you?" he asked, linking his fingers with mine.

"100%, especially considering he's marrying a boy." i replied, giggling when chanyeol's eyes widened.

hope you guys like this :) i have a requested imagine on the way, hopefully the next one, so look forward to that!