birthday

i arrived at the concert venue and i couldn't stop the smile that grew on my lips. as a surprise for chanyeol's birthday, the boys bought a ticket for me to fly out to korea and watch them perform. i can't wait to see him again, it's been so long.

after showing my ticket to the security guard, i made my way into the arena and to the front of the pit. i got out my phone and texted baekhyun to tell him i'd arrived.

to: baekkie 😘

hey, baekkie, i'm here! i can't wait to see you guys ❤️

from: baekkie 😘

i can't wait to see you, too! i know chanyeol's going to love to see you again, he misses you a lot.
well, i have to finish getting ready, but i hope you enjoy the show! i love youuuu 😘

to: baekkie 😘

i love you, too ❤️

i put my phone back in my pocket then talked to the girl next to me as we waited.

------------------------------------------------------

the concert finally started half an hour later and as soon as chanyeol walked out on stage, my heart leapt in my chest. he's so much more beautiful than i remembered. i saw jongin in front of me so i waved at him and saw his eyes widen in excitement. he waved back then laid down on the ground and pulled me into a hug.

"oh my god, hi (y/n)!" he squealed.

"hey nini." i replied. he pulled away from the hug, kissed my cheek then went back to dance with the boys. i looked around me and all of the girls who were in my area were glaring at me. i looked away sheepishly and focused my attention on chanyeol again. part of me hopes i don't get the same reaction when i go and surprise him, but the other part of me knows i will. i hope it's not too bad.

------------------------------------------------------

when i saw jongin and jongdae pull chanyeol away and sehun and baekhyun come over to me, i knew that it was time. the boys held their hands out to me so i took them and they lifted me up onto the stage. sehun hid me behind him then took me over to where chanyeol was. making sure i was fully hidden, he gathered the other boys then tapped chanyeol on the shoulder. when he turned around, sehun spoke.

"so, chanyeol, as it's your birthday today, we decided that we would get a surprise for you." he said.

"really?" chanyeol asked.

"really." he replied. "now, close your eyes and we'll give it to you." chanyeol closed his eyes then sehun tapped my arm so i moved out from behind him. he moved me in front of him then told chanyeol to open his eyes. when he did, they widened in shock and his mouth dropped.

"(y/n)?..." he whispered. i grinned at him and the next thing i knew, i was in chanyeol's arms and he was squeezing the life out of me.

"oh my god, i can't believe you're here, i've missed you so much..." he said, burying his face in my neck.

"i've missed you, too, baby." i replied. he looked up at me and smiled, then leaned in and kissed me roughly. i pulled away in shock but he just pulled me back, holding me close.

"they're dating, and they have been for 2 years." i heard junmyeon explain. "please accept their relationship, it would be really amazing for all of us."

i pulled away from the kiss then cupped his cheeks in my hands.

"i love you, but you have a concert to finish and i should probably go back." i said.

"okay, i'll see you after, i love you." he said. i kissed him again then jumped down off him and went back to the audience.

------------------------------------------------------

when the concert was over, chanyeol jumped off the stage and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the arena.

"where are we going?" i asked.

"my place, you're spending the night with me." he replied. i grinned then let him take me to his car. i can't wait.

sorry for all the time skips, i know this wasn't great. i hope you like it anyway.