wedding

my dad and i walk out of the tent and make our way to the end of the aisle, turning everyone's attention to us. my eyes go to my fiancé chanyeol at the other end and a huge smile brakes across my face. he looks so amazing in his suit, the sun lighting up his beautiful black hair perfectly. i can't believe this day has finally come.

we walk down to the end of the aisle and my dad gives my hand to chanyeol, kisses my cheek and goes over to his seat. i look up at chanyeol and smile when i see the tears forming in his eyes.

"you look so beautiful," he whispers.

"so do you," i reply. he squeezes my hand gently then we turn to our minister.

——————————————————————

"do you, park chanyeol, take (y/n) (y/l/n) to be your wife? to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, until death do you part?" the minister asks.

"i do," chanyeol replies.

"and do you, (y/n) (y/l/n), take park chanyeol to be your husband? to love and to hold, in sickness and in heath, for richer or poorer, until death do you part?" he asks.

"i do," i say.

"please take the rings and place them on each other's fingers."

chanyeol and i each take the rings and put them on each other.

"i now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

chanyeol wraps his arms around me and dips me, pressing his lips to mine. i smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neckar everyone cheers. i pull away from the kiss and grin at him.

"i love you," i say.

"i love you, too," he replies. we kiss again then walk hand-in-hand to our reception building.

——————————————————————

chanyeol and i walk into the main hall and smile as everyone claps for us.

"it's time for the newly weds' first dance," jongin says. the music for ed sheeran's "perfect" starts playing and my eyes widen.

"chanyeol, this is my favourite song!" i say.

"i know, baby, that's why i chose it," he says. he takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor, wrapping his arms around me. we start swaying to the music and i just stare into his eyes.

"i can't believe we're finally married," i say.

"i know," he agrees. "it feels like just yesterday we met at SM to start training."

"i can't believe that was over 10 years ago."

he nods in agreement and smiles.

"these have been the absolute best 10 years of my life," he says.

"me too," i reply. he smiles more, leaning in to kiss me.

"i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, you're the love of my life," he says. i smile widely and cup his cheeks in my hands.

"and you're mine, i know the rest of our lives will be perfect," i reply. i kiss him again, feeling him grin into the kiss. he pulls away and sings the rest of the song to me as we dance.

——————————————————————

when the wedding is over, chanyeol and i get in our limo and are driven back to our new house. we get out of the car and chanyeol immediately picks me up bridal style and carries me into the house.

"wedding night sex?" he asks.

"hell yeah," i reply. he grins and takes me upstairs where he gently tosses me on the bed. i watch as he undresses and just smile.

i married the best guy.

sorry for all the time skips but i think this is kinda cute and i hope you guys like it :)