teacher

"okay, kids, we have a special guest joining us, today!" i said, smiling at the excited 4 year olds in front of me. "everyone, please welcome... mr. park!"

my husband walked into the music room and waved at all the kids who stared up at him in amazement. chanyeol is always popular around children because of how tall he is to them.

"hi little ones, my name is mr. park and your wonderful teacher invited me today to play some music for you," he said, sitting on the floor beside me. the little girl sitting beside him immediately climbed onto his lap when she could reach him and he grinned down at her.

"hi cutie, what's your name?" he asked.

"i'm sunjung but everyone calls me sunnie!" she said.

"well, hello sunnie," he said. she smiled her gummy smile at him and snuggled into his chest. chanyeol looked at me and smiled so i smiled back. i love seeing him be cute with kids.

"is there anything you'd like mr. park to play for you today?" i asked the class. the kids started yelling song names out to chanyeol who sat staring at them with wide eyed. when he finally heard one he knew, he reached behind him, being careful of sunjung on his lap, and grabbed his guitar.

———————————————————————

after a few songs, i sent the kids off to do their normal colouring and sat down at my desk with chanyeol beside me.

"it seems that someone has a crush on you," i said, grinning at sunjung who was watching us with hawk eyes.

"she's so cute i just want to steal her," chanyeol said.

"if you do, i don't know you and therefore cannot be an accessory to the crime."

he chuckled and leaned in to kiss me gently.

"i can't wait until we have a kid," he said.

"babe, we've only been married for a year," i said.

"i know, and that's too long. we should get on with the baby making soon."

"well, you need to step up your game and put a baby in me if you want that to happen."

he grinned at my words and i groaned, realizing what i'd said.

"that's not an invitation to jump on me whenever you want," i said.

"you'd love it if i did," he said. he pecked my cheek before sunjung ran over to us.

"mr. park, i painted you a picture! come see!" she said. she grabbed his hand and pulled him over to her table before sitting down on his lap again. the other kids around them also climbed on various parts of chanyeol until he was no longer visible under the pile. i chuckled and continued with my work while keeping an eye on everyone.

———————————————————————

when school was over, chanyeol and i walked the kids out to their parents and said goodbye to everyone. i saw sunjung run over to us then she was tugging on chanyeol's jean's leg until he bent down in front of her.

"mr. park, i think you're very handsome like a prince," she said.

"why thank you, little lady," he said. "i think you're very pretty like a princess."

she smiled and stood up on her toes to smash her mouth on chanyeol's cheek.

"i have to go, my mommy is waiting for me," she said. "bye bye mr. park."

she skipped away so chanyeol stood up, holding his cheek and grinning.

"shouldn't you be chasing after your princess, prince chanyeol?" i asked.

"i don't need to, i already have the most beautiful princess in all of the land," he said. he kissed me then took my hand and we walked back to the classroom.

idk man i feel like these have been bad recently. i'm sorry guys but let's enjoy chanyeol surrounded by babies because yes i love. i hope you liked it.