pool party

we pulled up at my friend's house for her party then got out of the car, chanyeol immediately coming over to me and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"what if they don't like me?" he whispered.

"they'll love you." i replied. i kissed him quickly then slid my arm around him.

"what if they ask me questions that i can't understand?" he said.

"i'll help you. you can understand and speak english really well, yeol, you are right now. everything will be fine." i assured him. he nodded but he still looked unsure.

"stop worrying, okay? i'll be here by your side all day." i said.

"promise?" he asked.

"promise." i replied.

"thank you." he said.

"i love you." i said.

"i love you, too." we kissed again but pulled away when we reached the house. we went around to the backyard and i led chanyeol to the pool area.

"i'm nervous." chanyeol said, tugging on my arm.

"don't be nervous, baby, everything will be okay." i said. i squeezed his hand gently, standing up on my toes to kiss his cheek. we reached my friend jess, who was talking to some of her other friends, and she grinned, rushing over to us.

"hey (y/n)!" she said, pulling me into a hug.

"hey, jess." i replied. she pulled away then looked up at chanyeol with literal hearts in her eyes.

"h-hi." she stuttered.

"hello, jess. i'm chanyeol." he said. i could tell that she fell in love with his korean accent, and i felt a little jealous but also found it funny.

"it's n-nice to meet you." he smiled at her then introduced himself to the other girls, who had the same reactions as jess.

"see, they love you." i whispered in chanyeol's ear.

"a little too much." he whispered back. i giggled, smiling at him when he looked at me.

"come on, let's swim." i said. i pulled my dress off over my head, chuckling when i saw him watching me.

"subtle." i said.

"what?" he asked, confused about the word.

"you're being obvious." i explained. he nodded, grinning at me.

"you're beautiful." he said. i thanked him then kissed him gently.

"your turn." i pulled his shirt over his head, tracing my eyes over his body.

"exo suits you." i said, running my fingers over his abs. he lifted my head with his finger and brought his lips down to mine. i smiled into the kiss and linked my arms behind his head, pushing myself closer into him. he deepened the kiss slightly, tilting his head against mine and sliding his tongue into my mouth.

"if we do this any longer, i will end up taking you in the pool." chanyeol whispered, biting my bottom lip gently.

"when we get home." i said. i winked at him and he smirked back, kissing me again.

"let's swim now." i pulled him over to the pool and grinned at him before pushing him in.

"(y/n)!" he yelled, glaring playfully at me.

"i'm sorry, babe." i replied. i sat down on the edge of the pool and he swam over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. i wrapped my legs around him and slid my fingers into his hair, smiling down at him.

"i love you." he whispered.

"i love you more." i whispered back.

"i love you most." i grinned at him then leaned in and kissed him.

"okay, you're coming in the pool now." he picked me up and dropped me in the pool, pulling me into a hug. i looked at jess and the others behind him and saw them watching us, seeming a little jealous.

"come and join us." i said, waving them over. they hesitantly got in the pool so i climbed off chanyeol and lead him over so we could hang out with them.

i don't know how i feel about this one, but thinking about chanyeol speaking english makes me want to cry because he's so damn cute when he does. anyway, i hope you guys like this :)