introducing

yeri took my hand and dragged me into our friend's house for the big party they were throwing.

"slow down, yeri, why are you so excited?" i asked.

"i want you to meet my boyfriend!" she said.

"really? finally!" i said. she smiled and lead me over to two tall guys talking to each other. they turned around and my heart leapt when my eyes met those of the taller guy. yeri wrapped her arm around the other, who i assumed was her boyfriend, and smiled.

"(y/n), this is jongin, my boyfriend," she said.

"it's nice to meet you," jongin said. i responded, shaking the hand he held out to me. "and this is my friend chanyeol."

"hi," chanyeol said.

"hi," i replied. i saw yeri and jongin look at each other out of the corner of my eye then yeri smirked at me.

"jongin and i are going to get a drink, you two should talk," she said. they walked away before i could say anything and left me with chanyeol.

"how long have you, uh, known yeri?" he asked.

"a few years," i said.

"ah, same with me and jongin," he said. i nodded then it went silent.

"want to get a drink?" he asked.

"sure." we took a bottle of beer each and drank them while making small-talk.

after a few drinks, and about an hour of talking, we were both a little drunk and chanyeol asked me if i wanted to dance with him. i agreed so we went to the living room and as soon as we started dancing, a slow, sexual song came on. we stood around awkwardly for a few seconds until our eyes met. being slightly drunk, all of my rational thought left my body at the lustful look in his eye. i walked closer and ran my hand up his arm.

"are you single?" i asked.

"very," he replied. i grinned then pulled him closer and grinded my hips against his. he smirked and started doing it too until we were moving with each other.

"you're so sexy," he whispered.

"you are, too, god you're so hot," i groaned. i pulled his head down to mine and slammed our lips together. he immediately slid his tongue into my mouth and curled it with mine, pulling my hips closer to his.

we didn't kiss for long before we were pulled apart. i looked to my right and blushed when i saw yeri grinning at me.

"we left you alone to talk, not to hump and kiss in front of everyone," she said.

"i could take her home with me," chanyeol suggested. i turned to look at him and grinned at the thought.

"no no, that's enough for tonight, don't have a drink one night stand and regret it," jongin said.

"dude, stop being a cockblock," chanyeol whisper-yelled.

"you'd be taking advantage of her."

"do i get any say in this?" i asked. everyone turned to look at me so i walked to chanyeol and slid my hand into his.

"what if i want to go with him? he's not taking advantage of me because i'm barely drunk," i said. "plus, i definitely wouldn't regret it."

i smirked at chanyeol and he grinned back, leaning down to capture my lips again.

"i'm just looking out for you, (y/n)," yeri said.

"i know, and i'm thankful, but i know what i'm doing and i can handle it," i said. she reluctantly nodded then chanyeol pulled me out of the house and to the one next door.

"you live next door?" i asked.

"lucky, isn't it?" he chuckled. he picked me up into his arms and carried me up to a room before throwing me on the bed. as he climbed on top of me, giving me the cutest smile i'd ever seen, i knew i wouldn't regret what was going to happen.

i don't know how i feel about this but oh well let's post it anyway 😂 i hope you guys like it :)