unconditionally

chanyeol trudged into the bedroom and flopped onto the bed on his stomach.

"are you okay babe?" i asked.

"bad day," he said.

"what happened?"

"the manager yelled at me because i've put on weight."

"he what?! you haven't put on any weight!"

"yes i have." he stood up and lifted his shirt to show me his tummy. "look at this! i put on weight, i have a fat on my stomach now!"

"chanyeol, you're not fat," i said.

"yes i am, (y/n)," he said. i grabbed his hand and pulled him back down onto the bed then took his face in my hands.

"baby, listen to me, okay?" i said. "so what you have a bit of chub on your belly, it doesn't matter. lots of people are a little chubby, and you know what, it's cute. and before you speak, i am telling you the truth. your tummy is so cute and i want to kiss it every second of the day. it's not a bad thing that you have it, it means you're healthy. it makes you you and i think it suits you."

"you're just saying that because you're my girlfriend and you have to," he said.

"no i'm not, i'm saying it because i believe it." i pushed him down on the bed and sat on his legs, pushing his shirt up.

"(y/n)-"

"no, let me talk, okay?" he sighed and nodded. "i know you don't like when you have a tummy and you would rather have abs, but i, and all of the fans that i've seen online, prefer it when you have a tummy. yes, your abs are nice and we love when you're proud of all the hard work you've put in to getting them, but i'm so much happier when i know you're eating right and putting on weight. your manager had no right to yell at you for it because no one but him cares what you look like. it sounds cliché but you're perfect the way you are and i love you."

i pressed kisses all over his tummy until he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me up to him.

"you're too nice to me, you don't have to spare my feelings," he said.

"i'm not, yeol. i love you so much and i love you however you look. you're just so beautiful that no one is going to focus on your tummy, except to tell you how cute it is. because it is, it's so cute, i promise you."

he smiled and shook his head.

"i love you so much," he whispered.

"i know, and i love you," i replied. i leaned down and kissed him, stroking his cheek with my thumb.

"i promise that it's okay that you have a tummy and i am going to yell at your manager for making you feel bad about yourself," i said.

"don't, the rest of the boys already did. kyungsoo was furious," he said.

"but kyungsoo hates you," i joked. he laughed and nodded.

"he just hates when anyone but him yells at me." i laughed and he grinned at me.

"sounds like him," i said. i kissed chanyeol again then sat up and drew circles on his tummy. i felt his eyes on me but i didn't look up.

"would you still love me if i became morbidly obese?" he asked.

"i would still love you then, i love you unconditionally," i said.

"sure?"

"one hundred percent sure."

he smiled and took my hand.

"i would love you if you were morbidly obese, too," he said.

"we can be obese together," i said. he laughed and nodded.

"we'll be fat together forever," he said.

i grinned. "you're the only one i'd be fat with."

he tugged me back down so i cuddled into him. i will always love my beautiful boy.

so this is really cliché and dumb but i haven't been able to write much today so i thought i'd post it :) hope you liked it!