so this is love

our hands touched under the table, a rush of warmth flowing through my body following. his hands were always so warm, every time they touched me, i was instantly warm. i found myself always wanting to be touching him. we made eye contact quickly and his gentle gaze sent my stomach into a fit of butterflies. i wanted nothing more than to grab his hand in mine and kiss him, but that was a huge risk in front of his management. they seemed to be okay with our friendship but considering i was just a fan, a relationship was off the table. but they didn't have to know what happened when we were alone. the only people that knew were us and the other boys. that was all it needed to be.

"why is (y/n) here?" chanyeol's manager asked, bringing me back to the present. chanyeol was having a private meeting with his manager but seeing as it was our only time together, he wanted me to come.

"i invited her. she's only in town for a few days," chanyeol replied.

"she shouldn't be hearing our private talks."

"she won't tell anyone."

everyone looked at me so i nodded with a smile.

"i won't," i said. the manager sighed but started the meeting anyway.

---------------------------------------------

once it was over, we left the office building and headed down to chanyeol's car. after getting in, and when we were sure that everyone was gone, he turned to look at me.

"i've been needing to do this for hours." he barely let me register his words before he leant over and kissed me. i sat shocked for a few seconds but managed to calm myself down and kiss him back.

when he pulled away, he smiled at me.

"i love you," he whispered. i smiled in response, brain too muddled to find the words to say it back. he kissed me again before starting his car and driving away from the office.

the whole way back to his house, i played with his fingers, taking the time to study him. there were so many things about him that i'd grown to adore in the past year we'd been dating, especially how his hands felt in mine. his soft fingers contrasted perfectly with my rougher ones. but the thing i loved the most was how he made me feel. when he touched me, when he kissed me, when he told me he loved me... i couldn't explain how i felt. i was the luckiest girl in the world, i knew i was, because i had the honour of being this boy's girlfriend.

"are you okay, love?" chanyeol asked, pulling me from my trance. there it was again, that emotion he gave me.

"i'm okay." i assured him. he smiled at me so i smiled back, kissing his fingers.

i took more time to think about everything. i'd never felt this way before, i didn't know how to handle it. for the longest time i didn't have the words to describe the feeling, but recently one thing had come to mind. love. i'd never said it to him, i'd never been sure if what i felt was fan adoration or romantic. now, there was no way it was the first. i was in love with park chanyeol and there was no going back.

"hey, chanyeol?" i said.

"yes, baby?" he replied.

"i love you."

the whole car went silent for a few seconds while chanyeol processed the information, staring at me in shock. i told him when the light went green so he started driving again, still in silence.

after a minute had passed, he pulled the car over to the side of the road before pulling me towards him and kissing me lovingly.

"i love you so much," he whispered into the kiss.

"i love you," i whispered back.

so this is love...

okay so i actually love this a lot, omg. i hope you guys like it, it just popped into my head 😂 see you all in the next update :)