coming out

as i walked over to chanyeol on the couch, i felt my heart beating rapidly in my chest. i'd been keeping a big secret from him in the 2 year we'd been together but as we'd talked about wanting to go further in the relationship soon, i thought it was time to tell him.

"babe?" i said. he turned around to me so i smiled nervously. "i want to talk to you about something."

"are you okay?" he asked. i nodded and sat down beside him, ringing my hands out of stress.

"i've been keeping something from you for a while and i want to tell you now," i said. his smile dropped and i immediately knew what he was assuming.

"i didn't cheat on you, don't worry." he seemed to relax and took my hand in his.

"you can tell me anything, baby," he said. i linked our fingers together and took a deep breath.

"i'm bi, chanyeol," i said. he stared at me for a few seconds before a smile broke out on his face.

"you were scared to tell me that you're bisexual?" he asked.

"yeah," i replied. "it's a big deal for me."

"baby, i've known since we got together," he said. my head shot up and he chuckled.

"how?"

"you literally stare at every hot girl while we're out together."

i blushed then his hand came up and cupped my cheek.

"it doesn't matter to me that you're bi, i still love you," he said.

"are you sure?" i asked.

"as long as you love me," he said.

"i do, i love you so much."

he smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

"did you really think i'd react badly to the news?" he asked.

"my parents did," i said. "they still haven't accepted it."

"i'm sorry, baby," he said. he pulled me into his arms and rocked me back and forth like a baby.

"but hey, this is actually cool, now we can admire hot girls together," he said.

"you're not allowed to admire any hot girls," i warned.

"well, then neither are you." i looked up at him and smiled when i saw him grinning.

"i love you," he said.

"i love you, too," i replied. i kissed him again then picked my phone up off the table to text jongin.

to: nini bear

told him.

from: nini bear

and?

to: nini bear

he's okay with it.

from: nini bear

told you he would be ❤️

i smiled but heard chanyeol huff.

"you told him before me?" he whined.

"we've been friends for years, yeol, remember? he was with me when i realized i was," i said. i knew he understood but he still pouted like i'd broken his heart.

"okay, i'm sorry i told jongin before i told you," i said. "even though he's been in my life longer than you have and he's my best friend."

"well, i was going to accept your apology but i don't think i will anymore because you were being sassy about it." he turned away from me in mock anger so i grabbed his face and pulled it down to me, attaching our lips.

"stop being a big baby, you know you're more important to me than anyone else," i said. "i promise i'll tell you everything first from now on."

"good," he said. he kissed me again then tightened his arms around me and buried his head in my neck.

"hey, one question... have you ever dated a girl?"

"yeah."

"that's hot."

"oh grow up."

i hope you guys like this :) i'm kinda confused right now because i think i might like this girl that i'm friends with but idk because i've never liked a girl before so i don't think i'm bi (i'm not like physically attracted to her it's weird) but hey this was kinda cute so 😂

also thanks for 1K on my jongin imagines! ❤️