fan meeting

after waiting in line for an hour, it was finally my turn to meet exo, the loves of my life. i went up to the first person, jongin, and he smiled widely at me.

"hi, what's your name?" he asked.

"i'm (y/n)," i replied.

"that's a really pretty name," he said. i blushed and smiled, handing him the album to sign. i looked down the table and my eyes landed on park chanyeol at the other end. park chanyeol, my beautiful ultimate bias.

his eyes locked with mine after a few seconds and he sent me a big smile, making me smile back. i turned my attention back to jongin and we talked until it was time to move on.

after 20 minutes of meeting and talking to the other boys, i finally reached chanyeol.

"hi! what's your name?" he asked. i told him and he grinned widely.

"it's so nice to meet you!" he said. i smiled and handed him my album.

"how long have you been a fan?" he asked.

"almost a year, not too long," i replied.

"that's still quite a long time! thank you for your support," he said.

"of course, i love you guys a lot."

he grinned and thanked me. he handed me back my album then slid a piece of paper between two of the pages.

"read that later," he whispered, winking. i nodded, blushing again, then it was time for me to go. i said goodbye, bowing, then walked away to the big crowd of people who had already met them. i looked back at the table and saw chanyeol still staring at me. he waved so i waved back then he pointed to the piece of paper in the album. i took it out and opened it, blushing at what he'd written.

i think you're really cute. meet me at the back of the arena at the end of the fan meeting :)

i looked at him again and nodded. he nodded back then focused his attention on the fan in front of him.

at the end of the fan meeting, i went around to the back of the arena and saw someone in a black hoodie leaning against the building. recognizing chanyeol's height and body shape, i made my way over. he looked up and smiled when he noticed me.

"it's you! you came!" he said. i nodded, smiling back. "want to get a drink?"

"sure," i replied. he lead me to his car then handed me some glasses so i wouldn't be recognized. he drove to the nearest starbucks and we went in to get some drinks. we sat down at a table and talked for a few hours, laughing at random things.

"you're really fun to talk to," he said.

"thank you, it's a lot easier to talk to you than i thought it would be, considering you're my ultimate bias," i said.

"i am?" he asked.

"yeah."

"that's so sweet, thank you."

i smiled and he took my hand in his.

"i've had a lot of fun with you, it would be really nice to do it again," he said.

"i'd love to," i replied. he grinned then lifted my hand up to his lips and kissed it.

"give me your number and i'll call you," he said. i put my number in his phone then he stood up from the table.

"i have to go now but i'll call you soon, okay?" he said. i nodded and watched him walk away, smiling. my phone buzzed a few seconds later so i looked at it and i had a text from chanyeol.

from: ***-***-****

hi, it's chanyeol, just making sure you have my number :))

i save his number then message a smiley face back. i leave the café and wait at the bus stop to go home. that was amazing.

so i don't think i wrote this very well but thank you to @-Genny- for the idea! i hope you guys like it anyway :)

oh hey, by the way guys, we went to #315 in fanfiction! congrats to us!