vlive

as soon as chanyeol and i arrived at the dorm, jongin wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me away from chanyeol and to the living room.

"i'm doing a vlive soon, do you want to join me?" he asked.

"would your managers be okay with that?" i asked.

"we're friends so i don't see why not," he said. he pulled me down on the couch with him then grabbed his phone and started a live video.

when there were a decent amount of people watching, jongin tugged my arm and brought me into the shot.

"we're joined today by my good friend (y/n), say hi, (y/n)!" he said.

"hi," i said.

"the fans say you're very pretty," he said. "she is, isn't she?"

"jongin."

"what? it's true!"

"still."

he looked back at the phone and chuckled at the comments.

"yes, we are dating," he said.

"no we're not," i interjected.

"how could you say that to me? you're the worst girlfriend," he whined.

"i'm not your girlfriend."

"you could be."

i glared at him then looked at chanyeol behind the phone and saw him also glaring at jongin. he turned to look at me instead and his gaze softened but he still looked upset. i got off the couch then walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"ignore him, he's being stupid," i said.

"he's flirting with you," he said.

"it's a joke, he's doing it because you're here."

"you still love me, right?"

"of course."

i stood up on my toes and pressed my lips against his, smiling when he pulled me closer and kissed me back.

"i love you, too, you know," he whispered.

"i know," i said. i kissed him again then walked back to jongin and sat beside him.

"have fun?" he asked.

"shut up," i said.

"your lipstick is a mess," he said. he wiped around my mouth with his thumb before i slapped his hand away and cleaned the rest myself.

"the fans want to know if you have a boyfriend," he said.

"maybe i do, maybe i don't," i said.

"maybe he's in the same room as us," he said. i shot him another glare, shaking my head.

"i still don't know why you haven't told anyone yet," he whispered.

"you know why," i whispered back.

"you should just come out with it, no one will care."

"everyone will care, that's why we haven't."

"it'll be fine."

"jongin, stop. you know how it is, you know how crazy the fans get."

"if you two are going to keep whispering to each other, i'm going to turn the vlive off," chanyeol warned. we both looked at him and he shook his head at us.

"sorry guys," jongin said to the phone. chanyeol waved me over so i got off the couch and walked to him.

"come on, let's leave him, i brought you here to spend time with you," he said. i nodded and said goodbye to jongin then left with him. we went up to his room and flopped down on his bed.

"sometimes i wish jongin wouldn't be so flirty with you," he said.

"he's only doing it because he wants to get a reaction out of you," i said.

"i feel like he likes you," he said.

"even if he does, i love you."

he smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

"i know." he grabbed me and pulled me over so i was lying on his chest. "you're my beautiful girl and i'm keeping you far away from him."

i laughed and buried my face in his chest.

"you're so cute," i whispered. so cute.

hope you like this :) thanks to my fave Ella_264 for the idea!

oh, and we're almost at 60K guys! we went up 20K reads in a week which is just crazy to me. it took me 8 months to get 20K at the beginning and now we managed to do it in 7 days. thank you guys so much, you're all so amazing. i hope you continue to like my stories :)