boyfriend material

double update today because i haven't in a few days and i feel bad 😂 also my last request (that i can remember) will be up next :)

i was scrolling through instagram, liking pictures that some of my fans had tagged me in, before stopping on a picture one of them had posted. my heart leapt when i focused on the man in the picture. i didn't know who he was but seeing him just sitting there smiling, looking like such boyfriend material in a plain white shirt and black sweats, i instantly fell in love. i commented a 'who is he?' on the picture and the girl almost immediately replied, telling me his name was chanyeol. recognizing the name, i looked through the people who were following me and came across a verified account with a picture of the same guy. i pressed on it and began scrolling through his pictures, smiling when i saw the cute ones. i followed him back and sent him a simple message, not knowing if he could speak much english.

accountname: hi there :)

it didn't take long for him to respond.

real__pcy: hello! :)
accountname: i know this is random but i saw your pictures and i think you're cute.
real__pcy: oh, thank you ☺️ you are very pretty, i think you are a great model.
accountname: thank you :)
i guess that because you know what i do, i should know what you do.
real__pcy: okay! i am in a kpop group, i'm the rapper.
accountname: rapper, huh? i've always liked rap.
real__pcy: :)
you should listen to our music. our name is exo.
accountname: i will definitely check you out!
it was very nice to talk to you but i have to go to a photo shoot now.
real__pcy: okay! we should text again soon :)

i agreed then put my phone away and got ready for the shoot, thinking about chanyeol the whole time.

later that night when i was in bed, i sent chanyeol another message which he replied to, again, almost immediately. we spent a few hours talking before i finally fell asleep with a smile on my face.

———————— 6 months later ————————

after months of talking, chanyeol and i finally decided that we should meet. i took the earliest plane to south korea and we met at the airport, surrounded by what chanyeol called "fansites" trying to take our pictures.

"i'm sorry about all the cameras," he said, taking my suitcase from me.

"it's okay," i replied. "i'm used to it being a model."

he nodded then held his arm out, smiling.

"shall we go?" he asked.

"sure." he lead me out to his car then drove to the hotel i was staying in. we both went into my room and almost immediately, he pinned me up against the door.

"i want you," he whispered.

"good, me too," i said before grabbing his face and slamming our lips together. he carried me over to the bed and dropped me down on it then climbed on top of me. he attached our lips again so i wrapped my legs around him to keep him close to me as we kissed passionately.

chanyeol pulled out and collapsed beside me, panting heavily into my neck. i ran my fingers up and down his arm thrown over my waist and smiled when he opened his eyes to look at me.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. i grinned and nodded.

"i thought you'd never ask," i said. he moved up and kissed me again, sliding his tongue between my lips.

he pulled away a minute later and changed back into his clothes to leave for his practice. i watched him go, heart fluttering at how cute he looked in his oversized sweater. such boyfriend material... my boyfriend material.

idk i saw the picture above and i thought he looked so boyfriend then this idea came to mind so i thought i'd write it lol. hope you like it :)