legs

a part two of the mermaid one :)

i swam over to the rocks and sneaked up chanyeol, wrapping my arms around his neck from behind.

"i hope that's you, (y/n)," he said.

"no, it's my dad," i said. he chuckled and turned around to face me then leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips.

"could i ask you to do something for me?" i asked.

"of course, baby," he said.

"could you get me some of these things?" i grabbed the fabric on his legs then the one on his chest. "and one of these, too."

"why? are you coming out of the water?" he asked. i grinned and lifted one of my new legs out of the water for him to see. his eyes widened in shock and he reached out to run his hand along it.

"are these actually yours? do you have them forever?"

"they're actually mine but i don't get to keep them forever. my dad let me have the day to spend on land with you after i begged."

he grinned widely and lifted me up into his arms to hug me close to him.

"chanyeol, i'm not wearing any clothes," i said, chuckling.

"right," he said. "wait here, i'll go and get you some of my sister's."

he kissed my nose then ran off so i waited behind the rocks for him to return.

when he came back, he placed the clothes on the rock then holds out a fluffy, square-shaped piece of fabric.

"i'll cover you so you can change in private," he said. i nodded and let him help me out of the water.

"can you stand?" he asked.

"probably not," i replied. he wraps the fabric around me as he holds me up against him.

"here, i'll help you change," he said. he slid something long over my head then handed me a small bit of fabric.

"what's this?" i asked.

"underwear," he replied.

"what's that?"

"you slide it up your legs and it covers your private parts."

i nodded and slid them on, shifting at the uncomfortable feeling.

"do humans actually wear these things? they're really weird," i whined.

"you're adorable," he said. he kissed me once then turned down and bent down in front of me.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

"get on my back, i'll carry you," he said. i jumped on him and wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"where shall we go?" he asked.

"i don't know, you're the human here, you should know what to do," i said. he laughed and started walking somewhere.

we reached a street with a bunch of buildings and shops then he turned back to look at me.

"can i put you down?" he asked.

"you can try," i said. he slowly let me down off his back and i held onto his back to steady myself.

"my feet hurt," i said.

"that's because i forgot to bring you shoes." he curses. "hold on right here, i'll get you some." i stood in the middle of the street and watched as he disappeared inside of a shop, only to reappear with some floppy shoes.

"slide these on," he said. i did as he said, wiggling my toes in amusement.

"come on, weirdo, let's go exploring," he said. he took my hand and kept me close to his side as he lead me down the street.

———————————————————————

we spent hours walking around the town, eating at all of the nice food places we found, until it reached the time i had to go back. chanyeol took me back to the water and i quickly took all of my clothes off before jumping back into the water. we both watched as my tail came back, chanyeol's face lit up in awe.

"that was so cool," he said. i grinned and lifted myself up to drag his lips down to mine.

"thank you for an amazing day," i said.

"of course, baby, any time," he replied. he kissed me again then nuzzled his nose against mine.

"come back again soon," he said. i nodded and stroked his cheek once before swimming away to my family. my first day with legs was amazing.

this was a request from SuamikuCapang61! i hope you like it :)

also guys, 2K more reads until we hit 200K! let's do it!