pregnant

so this is a part two of the previous (i wasn't going to write one but someone requested it so i will)

i woke with a start when i heard my phone start ringing from my bedside table. i picked it up and was surprised to see that it was my doctor.

"hello?" i said.
"hello, mrs. park," she said. "this is very embarrassing but i have something to clear up with you about your egg test results."
"uh, okay."
"so, it would seem that the nurse you spoke to, who is newly trained, made a mistake in the testing process."
"what do you mean?"
"she did her calculations wrong."
"oh, okay... so, what does this mean for me?"
"well, mrs. park, it means that when the nurse said you can't have kids, she was wrong. this doesn't happen often, actually this is one of the only times, and i'm very sorry for the confusion, but if you could come in for a bit so we can re-test you, that would be great."
"oh, yeah, sure."

"thank you."

she hung up so i got out of bed and changed then texted chanyeol.

to: hubby

i'm going to the doctor's for a bit, will probably be home before you but maybe not.

he replied a few second later.

from: hubby

are you okay?

to: hubby

yeah, just a check-up :)

i slid my phone back into my pocket then made my way out to the car.

when i got to the hospital, the doctor took me in a room immediately to start running the tests.

they were done within 10 minutes and soon the doctor was walking back into the room. she sat down in front of me and a second later a smile broke out on her face.

"the test results have come back positive," she said.

"what does that mean?" i asked.

"you can have children, mrs. park," she said. "granted there's still a low chance, that's why you haven't been having much luck, but it could still happen."

"oh my god..."

i looked down at my hands and my doctor put her hand on my arm.

"i know it's a lot and i'm very sorry that we made a mistake before," she said.

"it's fine," i said. "hey, could i maybe take a pregnancy test now?"

"of course, i'll get you a few."

she handed me a few tests then pointed me to the bathroom. i took a couple of tests and after waiting for a bit, i checked both of them and dropped them in surprise at the result.

pregnant. pregnant.

i picked both tests up then made my way back to the room. i opened the door and handed the tests to the doctor who smiled at me.

"congratulations mrs. park," she said. i thanked her then sat down on a chair.

"you're free to go home now if you'd like, we've done all of the tests we had to," she said.

"okay, thanks again," i said.

—————————————————————

when chanyeol got home, i took his hand and sat him down on the couch.

"so i went to the doctor because they made a mistake with the tests they ran on me," i said.

"mistake?" he asked.

"yeah," i replied. "they did some calculations wrong. i got retested and i can get pregnant."

"what? you can? that's amazing!"

"yes. so i asked the doctor for some pregnancy tests and i took them and... well, baby, i'm pregnant."

his eyes widened and a second later he wrapped his arms around me.

"i'm so happy, this is the best news ever!" he said. "i love you so much, baby."

i grinned and buried my face in his neck. this is the best news ever.

i hope you guys like this :) i didn't really want to write it but it was a request so i wasn't not going to. sorry i haven't updated in a while, i had lost some motivation for a while. so yeah, enjoy!